Modified FW 1.4 Mapping Request
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Modified FW 1.4 Mapping Request

Hi guys I am looking for someone to create a dedicated knob on the VCI-100SE FW1.4 mapping for this "sweep" effect made by the girl on youtube( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMbsA...eature=related ).

I tried by deleting the mapping of the small volume knob on the top right corner (since I rarely use the sample mod) and then followed her instructions of mapping but it doesn't work for some reason. I'm thinking all the knobs on the FW 1.4 mapping are interconnected with each other.

I have no idea on the concepts of mapping in Traktor Pro so if anyone has knowledge on this it would be greatly appreciated if someone can make a modified FW 1.4 tsi file with 1 empty knob (preferably one of the three small knob on the top right corner).

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin Smallhans View Post
    Hi guys I am looking for someone to create a dedicated knob on the VCI-100SE FW1.4 mapping for this "sweep" effect made by the girl on youtube( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMbsA...eature=related ).

I tried by deleting the mapping of the small volume knob on the top right corner (since I rarely use the sample mod) and then followed her instructions of mapping but it doesn't work for some reason. I'm thinking all the knobs on the FW 1.4 mapping are interconnected with each other.

I have no idea on the concepts of mapping in Traktor Pro so if anyone has knowledge on this it would be greatly appreciated if someone can make a modified FW 1.4 tsi file with 1 empty knob (preferably one of the three small knob on the top right corner).
    tried the same thing, lol.. but gave up ha ha.

MBP 2.4 Ghz Intel Core Duo 4GB RAM | VCI-100 SE FW1.4 | MidiFighter | LPD8 | X-session Pro | Launch Pad | MPD24 | Radium 49e
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.0.3 | Ableton Suite 8 | Mixed In Key

Blog | SoundCloud 1 | Soundcloud 2 | Mix Cloud |Like

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

You can sort by midi note and delete everything assigned to that knob. Then map away.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Convert

i did the same thing. the numbers for the last two knobs are:
    Ch01.CC.088
    Ch01.CC.089

@karuzii which FX Unit # did you assign it to?

Tech Convert

i did the left knob to unit 1 (for deck a) and the right knob unit 2 (for deck B)

Huh? Are you using FW 1.4? If so then that can't be possible since FX Unit 1 & 2 is overloaded with FX Preset banks and Reverb/Filter LFO/Gater/Delay FX presets.

At first I followed her mapping instructions and set the sweep mapping to FX Unit 1. Nothing happened...am I missing something?

Tech Convert

i got firmware 1.3
    i'm not sure but i literally did exactly what it says in the video. just make sure you delete all the functions that are related to the sampler.

haha yep deleted EVERYTHING that had either Sampler/Slice/Effects Unit 3 on it.

Then mapped out her sweep to Effects Unit 3. Grr no idea

Tech Convert

do you wanna look at my tsi file?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast