Possibility of Denon DN-X600 becoming Traktor Certified
    Tech Mentor

Default Possibility of Denon DN-X600 becoming Traktor Certified

If I remember correctly the DN-X1600 took a few months before it was given its "Traktor Certification" and I was wondering if you guys think that the x600 would receive certification in the future? I know that using the asio drivers of the 1600 you can get the 600 to work with TSP, but I have a mac so I would have to wait until it is truly supported.

Thanks

*cast revive*

To enable Traktor Scratch capability on PC computer and laptops:

Run the Traktor (1 or 2) setup wizard and select the Denon DN-X1600, or X1700.

Now configure the outs and ins in Traktor as if your X600 was labeled as X1600/1700, and you will have full scratch control through the on board DN-X600 sound card.
    I'm addicted to WoW.

Please do not bother me about being a productive member of society.

I understood it isn't gonna be certified. not much to do about any form of integration ( as stated above, that works fine). A part of certification involves a LE version of traktor, which isn't gonna happen as the x600 is pretty well-priced on its own. I understood from the denon forum that's the reason behind it.
    2x A. Audio HTD 4.5 | Sony MDR 7506 | Xone:4D | Sony Vaio E i7 | 2x KRK 8 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Launchpad | NI Maschine | NI Komplete 8 | Ableton Live 9

Quote Originally Posted by Michielygil View Post
    I understood it isn't gonna be certified. not much to do about any form of integration ( as stated above, that works fine). A part of certification involves a LE version of traktor, which isn't gonna happen as the x600 is pretty well-priced on its own. I understood from the denon forum that's the reason behind it.
    That actually makes a lot of sense...

I'm liking the X600 more and more...
    I'm addicted to WoW.

exo, if you have any questions about the unit, feel free to ask... also, i posted a short review in the controller review section.
    2x A. Audio HTD 4.5 | Sony MDR 7506 | Xone:4D | Sony Vaio E i7 | 2x KRK 8 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Launchpad | NI Maschine | NI Komplete 8 | Ableton Live 9

For sure, I made a reply to your review too

As a few questions...

My MAJOR concerns are:

Overall sound quality.

The "feel" of the knobs.

I dont scratch, and I dont even use the cross fader, but I like loose line faders for fader cuts.

What do the EQ's sound like, are they "dry" like a pioneer, or "warm" like an A&H.

And as a side note, I have plenty of midi controllers at my finger tips, and I mainly love my X1 as my standalone, do everything MIDI controller, so I do not plan on using ANY of the MIDI on the X600 anyway.

Would love to hear some more feedback
    I'm addicted to WoW.