ITCH 12" vinyl platter mod
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default ITCH 12" vinyl platter mod

Can the same guy that made the Custom VCI-100SE Arcade create a custom Numark V7?
    Recently had the idea. Why not take a Numark CDX (or HDX) and combine it with the Numark V7 to make the ultimate 12" motorized vinyl style controller for ITCH. Since they use the same motor, there has to be a way to combine them. Just don't have the time and technical abilities to do this mod yet. Hoping the guys here at DJ Tech Tools can beat me to it. I would put my order in for two ASAP. Anyone else interested in such a product?

yes. If someone built it, i would buy it in a second.

Quote Originally Posted by ODDreDEALER View Post
    Can the same guy that made the Custom VCI-100SE Arcade create a custom Numark V7?
    Recently had the idea. Why not take a Numark CDX (or HDX) and combine it with the Numark V7 to make the ultimate 12" motorized vinyl style controller for ITCH. Since they use the same motor, there has to be a way to combine them. Just don't have the time and technical abilities to do this mod yet. Hoping the guys here at DJ Tech Tools can beat me to it. I would put my order in for two ASAP. Anyone else interested in such a product?
    Theirs your problem right their have you not noticed dj tech tools is centered around NI's Traktor:P

Not saying that people who use other software are not welcome. Theirs a good few Serato users on here. But dj tech tools is traktor fanboy central:P

That mans name is Ean Golden
    I play everything Indie/ Rock/ HipHop/ Cheese/ Electro/ Dubstep and anything that sounds good

Tsp 1.7/ Tsp 2/ Sony vaio Win 7 4gb Ram / Macbook Pro 13 inch (Main machine) /vci 100 se/ mixdeck/ audio 8/ technics rph headphones/ Custom xBox Controller/ Akai Lpd8

Mudo

[ame="http://vimeo.com/26625989"]CDX retrofit kit midification vs Traktor Scratch on Vimeo[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by michaeldunne109 View Post
    Theirs your problem right their have you not noticed dj tech tools is centered around NI's Traktor:P

Not saying that people who use other software are not welcome. Theirs a good few Serato users on here. But dj tech tools is traktor fanboy central:P

That mans name is Ean Golden
    This is really unfair to OP, considering his request is for something that simply CANNOT work with Traktor. I find this to be one of Traktor's most displeasing drawbacks, though something I can also easily overlook: no motorized platters without some hefty re-working that I don't think I am capable of, and Itch has that aspect already integrated into controllers.
    Also, for the sake of everything holy, learn the differences between "there," "they're," and "their."

and thanks a bunch for posting that CDX modification. It really opens up my eyes.

Mudo

I spent my last 5 years trying to explain this "way" and finally Norbert Feliu (a good friend who is electronic technician) understand it and we are doing it real and probably as "open source project" retrofit kit for any "circular" surface (cdj, regular turntables and whatever).

So... all of you are welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by ajrindy View Post
    This is really unfair to OP, considering his request is for something that simply CANNOT work with Traktor. I find this to be one of Traktor's most displeasing drawbacks, though something I can also easily overlook: no motorized platters without some hefty re-working that I don't think I am capable of, and Itch has that aspect already integrated into controllers.
    Also, for the sake of everything holy, learn the differences between "there," "they're," and "their."

and thanks a bunch for posting that CDX modification. It really opens up my eyes.
    I was pointing out to the OP that he has come to the wrong place.
    I actually have severe dyslexia words are a disaster for me dude.
    I play everything Indie/ Rock/ HipHop/ Cheese/ Electro/ Dubstep and anything that sounds good

Tsp 1.7/ Tsp 2/ Sony vaio Win 7 4gb Ram / Macbook Pro 13 inch (Main machine) /vci 100 se/ mixdeck/ audio 8/ technics rph headphones/ Custom xBox Controller/ Akai Lpd8

@Mudo
    Wow. . Intense project to upgrade the CDX's!
    It is an unknown fact that Mr. T is the original Black Power Ranger.

Mudo

The worst part is done

Anyone wants to collab?

Quote Originally Posted by Mudo View Post
    The worst part is done

Anyone wants to collab?
    well, im a serato guy, but im definitely interested in how to make this mod work....can anyone translate for me tho? lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast