Reloop Digital Jockey 2, Tracktor Pro ... help on mapping
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default Reloop Digital Jockey 2, Tracktor Pro ... help on mapping

Hello everyone

I have recently discovered that I could change the midi mappings on my controller. I have tried to modify the existing mapping by adding functions to buttons that are not asigned yet and I tried to change some of the LED's functions I was not verry successful , obviously I need someone smarter than me to give me some help

So, if there is someone with the knowledge and the available time PLEASE help

What exactly are you trying to map?
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

you'll need this for mapping LEDs:

http://www.basvandijk.eu/wp-content/...ut-map-led.png

A layout map of the LED midi notes.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Mentor

On my RDJ1, the out notes also match the in notes. This means that the midi code of a button is the same for both the input as the output (i.e. the LED).

Tech Convert

Well I acomplished, after 2 days of hard work to asign new tasks to my controller. I modified the original mapping so that buttons that where not asigned to do something in Traktor now do what i wanted them to do, using the lear option. I inverted some of the LEDs so now thei are on and when i push the buttons turn off. I was wondering a few days ago if i could make the Play button to blink when it's in Pause mode like on players like Pioneer or even Reloop RMP3 ore others. I have seen on YouTube a modified Digital Jockey that had blinking Load A/B buttons and I thought that maybe it's possible to make the same thing to the Play buttons or others. After those days of remapping I am not so shure that it can be done, maybe You guys have an other oppinion.

Thank you fullenglishpint for the link, i have found something similar on the Reloop Forum allso.

I have uploaded the mapping that i made, maibe it will give you some ideea of what i made ... along with the new asignments to the buttons, i have inverted 2 effect amounts on FX2 in advanced mode, so when it's on chained mode it doesn't work well but this doesn't bother me because i use one in chained and the other in advanced

Tech Convert

All the extra assignments ar acctivatet holding Shift and include Cue Storen Cue Delete, 3 hot Cues on both decks, types of Cues, Quik buttons for Record, Recorde Gain, Recorc Cut, Switches betwin FX1 and FX2, Tap on both decks. I have made all for 2 decks, because i don't use 4 decks and because i didn't want any complications in using 4 deks. I can still use the 4 deck with the elementar options that where in the original mapping less the CUP options that are now Tap buttons

Tech Mentor

Add out -> beat phase monitor, then set the midi code of your play button and change the min value to 0.0000, max to 0.25000, and do this for every channel.
    Midi range from 0 to 127, invert and blend both disabled.

Edit: keep in mind that mapping too many LEDs will lead to distorted/crackled sound. This is a bug confirmed by NI, and is unfortunately not on their priority list. Here's hoping TP2 will have this fixed, but I've read nothing about it thus far.
    In my experience, this mainly happens with beat phase monitor leds.
    Last edited by StephanV; 03-12-2011 at 05:51 PM.
    Dell XPS 15 1080p -|- Kontrol X1 -|- Kontrol F1 -|- Akai LPD8 -|- Audio 6 -|- Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5 -|- 2 * Reloop RP-4000 M3Ds

Tech Convert

I can change the controler range values between -0,500000 -0,300000 - 0,100000 and 0,10000 0,300000 0,500000 < or am I doin something wrong?

Tech Convert

well i have the play button blink but it's th eotter way round ) It blinks when it plays and it stays on when on pause

Tech Convert

Ok I've done it Thank U all for your help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast