X1, Audio 2, and mixer as only laptop-DJ equipment? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

How about u add an x-session pro and mix internaly? i do that with my 2 otus and it worx gr8 for runnin 4 decks
    my music : www.soundcloud.com/themaxive

Traktor 2.5 Audio 6 midifighter classic x1
    vestax PMC-CX
    midifighter pro SUPER KNOB's runnin beatmasher mapping + some other custom stuff

Tech Wizard

I currently have a similar setup X session pro to mix internally and a kontrol X1 for everything else. I think I'm going to add a 2nd X1 soon. I started with just the X session simply because I knew I could just add to it. Once I added the X1 tho it was perfect haven't had to touch the mouse since Its a great controller and its mapped perfect right out of the box. I would recommend it for anyone using Traktor.

i used an NI Audio2DJ card, M-Audio Trigger Finger, Traktor Pro, and mixed externally for a long time. The benefits were many, one is that I could piece together my gear cheaply and modularly, not stuck to one larger more expensive item like the Numark NS7.
    I've been slowly upgrading piece by piece. Now I've got Traktor Scratch Duo, Audio4DJ and Kontrol X1. For a mixer, I've always used what was at the club and mix externally. I really dig growing my setup slowly over time and getting relatively low cost pieces, and still getting all of the features.
    IMHO, an X1, A2DJ and an external mixer is an awesome setup. It will sound great and give you lots of control, and you can add more to it later.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234