So god damn happy I have to share / ask questions! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by OmniRoss View Post
    You have to think of it as like, the sound the S4 is outputting is just another input to the DJM which will output that through it's own master output. You don't need to touch the DJM at all.
    Ahhh awesome! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by IrishBlaggard View Post
    haha nice one Kunal, and hope you rock that gig
    Thanks Irish! I'm going to try my best man!

One more quick question, do you guys think it's wrong to pre-record my set on a CD / Flash drive incase for some reason I can't get my S4 connected and working properly and I have to use the clubs CDJs?

try going to the club some hours before the party starts to check if everything works.

if there's a mixer installed, just plug the s4 via rca to one channel, as mentioned before. there should be no problem.

if you prerecord your set, burn it to a cd and let it play through the clubs cdj, what do you wanna do during your set? pretend to mix?
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Quote Originally Posted by weltraumpapst View Post
    if you prerecord your set, burn it to a cd and let it play through the clubs cdj, what do you wanna do during your set? pretend to mix?
    Hahahaha, see that's what I was wondering too lol. What would I do during my set then. But idk I was playing more along the lines it's better to be safe then sorry. Rather have SOMETHING going rather than nothing at all or worse me figuring out how to play on CDJs for the first time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123