[ot] 9.0 Quake Hits Japan followed by Tsunami - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

oh shit. hope you guys will be ok.
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    Take a look at this, don't know how accurate it is:
    It's not accurate as it never happen! It counts NOT!

Instead, think of what you want to happen. When projecting the future, let it be that all is happening properly and the people dealing with it are successful. There is no other outcome than the proper one for all and everyone of us.

Be disciplined. Do not allow yourselves to project what you don't want to happen. It's pointless to project something which you don't want. It's so much better to project what you WANT actually!

If it you are scared, and have strange thoughts, go back and look for how you want the situation to evolve. Try to alway project the things that you WANT to happen!.

That said, and be thankful for the things happening the better way. That's all it takes and needs to be of value to the world we live in!

one of the strongest posts on this thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by kiss-o-matic View Post
    Probably not the most PC thing to say, but it's a Godsend that it was in an area that it was. To paint a picture, Tokyo's population is 13 million, with some 20 million more people commuting in from the surrounding suburbs. And this was at 14:45 local time.
    Your thankfulness does count on a scale far beyond the usual comprehension!

Nameste!
    Last edited by loop; 03-12-2011 at 08:45 PM.

Sending positive thoughts....
    ------=== ===------

Quote Originally Posted by b3nz0n8 View Post
    sending positive thoughts....
    +3000000
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Sometimes human beings really let the human race down.

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/8...9923102166.jpg

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Sometimes human beings really let the human race down.

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/8...9923102166.jpg
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein

Apparently they didn't google Hiroshima and Nagasaki death tolls.
    Last edited by padi_04; 03-15-2011 at 08:43 AM.

Might want to change the title of the post, cuz they re-categorized it as a 9.0

That is truly, inconceivably horrible. How can people be so callous.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Quick update:
    My boss made a convincing case, so I'm now in California, reaping the benefits of mexican food, beer, whine, and some other activities that California is well known for (although it's raining now). I bought a shit ton of tracks that week and was looking to make the Escape to Osaka: Official Mix but just didn't get the time. Instead, I threw some ambient tracks together, which I had never done before, and left the country.

The situation on the ground in Tokyo isn't nearly as bad as the media is letting on. Most of my friends did in fact go to Osaka, but a lot of it had to do w/ all the bullshit in Tokyo. Food selling out is a reality, as is the western media getting your loved ones back home all bunged up. It makes for a stressful existence. So, most of my friends, including me, bailed. Some further than others. My office is in Cali, and they're always thrilled to have me, so no harm, no foul.

Beatport will be donating 100% of their proceeds on March 21st to the American Red Cross (whom I've read somewhere is simply handing the money over to the Japanese Red Cross which may or may not be affiliated). At any rate, if you have any tracks in your crate, the 21st (in the US) would be a good time to execute.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
    Might want to change the title of the post, cuz they re-categorized it as a 9.0
    Done!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast