U.S. Hard House?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default U.S. Hard House?

I feel like nobody outside the N.Y. scene appreciates old school 90s hard house, which has a serious influence on a lot of the electro bangers being produced today. Guys like Mark V & Poogie Bear, Dj Trajic, Irene, etc. As a beginning dj, I would love to start incorporating this stuff into my work, but the problem is i don't spin vinyl, have no money to upgrade to vinyl, and don't know any good record stores within 10 miles of me. I need a good source for hard house in mp3/wav format, but it seems the majority of online stores I go to seriously lack good hard house.

Does anybody know of any sites online that sell old school hard house? Any tips or points in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

I'm in the uk mate an play a lot of hard house and hard nrg house

Normally getting my down loads off of Vicious Circle or Tool Box (both uk lables though)

Let me know if you want any more

Tech Mentor

Within the last year I just got back into electronic music after a whileand couldn't believe the old hard house influences.. I think alot of those labels went under which probably explains why the tunes aren't available as mp3's (legally).

Surprised booty house hasn't made a comeback!

I love ghetto house. Acid Jacks still plays it occasionally.

tidy trax have stopped pressing vinyl now and all future releases will be cd/mp3

Tech Guru

would never of thought there would of been a hard house scene in the US! used to play it a long time ago...grown up since then
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

dang...I have all that stuff on vinyl!!! I would say atleast 500+

http://www.mixcloud.com/jesc/this-is...les-hardhouse/
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Quote Originally Posted by josh@firestorm View Post
    tidy trax have stopped pressing vinyl now and all future releases will be cd/mp3
    Tidy used to be a very good lable in the earyl 90's but I my eyes has gone right down hill, propper charva tunes now

Any thing to do with Dom Sweeten, Superfast Oz and Ian M I love, also log on to the Bangingtunes forum

Tech Mentor

Tidy Trax was more UK Hard House.. when I think US Hard House I think of labels UC and IHR. The good old harder days of rave music.

Quote Originally Posted by bucky View Post
    Tidy Trax was more UK Hard House.. when I think US Hard House I think of labels UC and IHR. The good old harder days of rave music.
    it was and always will be uk hard house.. i just took my opportunity to announce their ceasing of pressing vinyl in a thread associated with hard house in general rather than start a new thread about it

after late 2003 tidy seemed to just keep churning out the same old sound, as if their producers were just changing a template and dropping in a different vocal sample.. actually most 'hard' labels seemed to be doing that at about that time!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast