VDJ using Traktor Kontrol S4
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default VDJ using Traktor Kontrol S4 HELP!!!

Hi friends,

Is there VDJ Midi mapper for Traktor S4?

PLease let me know any thing available, Thanks
    Last edited by armandancedj; 03-13-2011 at 01:49 PM.

I think it's not unreasonable for me to say, WHY the HELL would you want that??????
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Quote Originally Posted by armandancedj View Post
    Hi friends,

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Give me your S4 you tainted it's name!!
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

Tech Convert

Uppps, It looks mad?, I donīt think so, Iīm looking for a manner to use VDJ with TK S4 to play video files, when I use VDJ, I work better than using Traktor Pro.

Uppps, It looks mad?, I donīt think so, Iīm looking for a manner to use VDJ with TK S4 to play video files, when I use VDJ, I work better than using Traktor Pro.
    DONT BUY SHIT YOU DONT KNOW THE SOFTWARE TO
    /end thread and lockit
    /人◕‿‿◕人\

Tech Convert

It is right, S4 is great I like it!!!, Its just a question, Thanks for feedback.

It is right, S4 is great I like it!!!, Its just a question, Thanks for feedback.
    Im sorry I came off too harsh but really S4 was only designed with Traktor in mind and nothing else really. for mixing video there's other controllers out there for vdj and can be found on their forums/site.

Sorry again but im a VDJ hater, it's flooded the US market and now controllers that are released here get that shitty program and not traktor
    /人◕‿‿◕人\

Hi friends,

Right i think what people are trying to say is why would someone make a mapping for vdj. I mean the s4's design would leave a lot of the controls on the s4 wasted in vdj (4 channel mixer ect). To be honest mate i cant't see anyone making an s4 mapping for vdj ever. But sure just go and make one yourself

You could also buy a total control im sure you would find one cheap enough on ebay.
    I play everything Indie/ Rock/ HipHop/ Cheese/ Electro/ Dubstep and anything that sounds good

Tsp 1.7/ Tsp 2/ Sony vaio Win 7 4gb Ram / Macbook Pro 13 inch (Main machine) /vci 100 se/ mixdeck/ audio 8/ technics rph headphones/ Custom xBox Controller/ Akai Lpd8

Tech Convert

Thanks Mike and all for your comments are very important for me.

i have used both products for a bit. vdj at a video bar gig and traktor at a club gig. i understand wanting to find mappings for vdj. I found it really hard to map vdj with its scripting language (i consider myself kinda techy too). traktor is easy to map, i changed some buttons in the middle of my set. the s4 is great, and there is probably a way to make it work with vdj, but not sure it will be easy.
    if you haven't already purchased an s4, id recommend going modular with a mid price sound card and separate controller, then separate video converter box.
    the only all in one video dj package i can think of is by mixvibes,
    http://www.mixvibes.com/content/vfx-control-0
    maybe that is a product to research (never tried it but it looks interesting)
    i've been in your shoes and wish there was an easy solution, but i think going modular and custom is the best for now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast