For Japan - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For Japan

Dropped my plan from 500, to 200
    4gb Macbook, X2 Technics 1210 Mk2's, Behring UMX Mixer Kontrol X1, Uc 33-e, Prodipe 25-key Midi Keyboard, X2 Kool Sound Monitors, Audio 6

Traktor Scratch Pro, Ableton Live 8, Logic Pro 9

Update on my friend living in tokyo, if anyone's interested, he and his wife have flown out to Hong Kong. After a third reactor explosion and the potential for rain to cause chemical fallout from the fires, it was the only sensible option. The government was issuing warnings to keep the bath full for spare drinking water and stock up on food in case of another large incident, which is predicted though authorities are unsure when.

My best wishes go to all those affected by the situation in Japan.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Yeah....I heard there was no radiation issues after the explosions.

I have not heard anymore from my friend and his wife and son.

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Japan Friends: Get the fuck out of there guys. Dont believe the media spin.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

I don't blame the japanese government or media, they have to be somewhat economical with the truth. If they came on the TV/Radio and said 'It's all going to shit, EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OUT!' there would be panic.

That said, in terms of the nuclear threat there's every reason to remain confident. I just thought I'd share something about the 3 mile island disaster, bear in mind that this event is rated lower than that on the severity scale:

After the Three Mile Island nuclear accident, the NRC detected radioactive iodine in local milk at levels of 0,74 Bq/l (20 pCi/l),[6] a dose much less than one would receive from ingesting a single banana. Thus a 12 fl oz glass of the slightly radioactive milk would have about 1/75th BED (Banana Equivalent Dose).
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5

Well...the International Nuclear Watchdog has given them the OK.....

But yeah....i would hightail it too.
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

yeh, play it safe if you possibly can.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123