Modifiers in traktor pro

Default Modifiers in traktor pro

Hello

I want to use a knob on my deck to control the key knob in traktor. I know about modifiers, as i have the same knob i turn on my deck as a second function for 3 modifiers. As there are 4 functions for the same knob, i want the original, un modified knob to control the key. The problem im having is that whatever i do, the key shift always turns when i turn the knob, with or without a modifier pressed. When only one traktor knob is suposed to turn, the one i want AND the key shift moves as well.

Is there a way i can keep the original key shift from turning?

you have to set conditions for m*=0 for the modifiers applied to it. So if M1=1 makes it do one thing and M2=1 makes it do another, the key command will have to have conditions of M1=0 and M2=0.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    you have to set conditions for m*=0 for the modifiers applied to it. So if M1=1 makes it do one thing and M2=1 makes it do another, the key command will have to have conditions of M1=0 and M2=0.
    I have done that, and its stopped the movement in the first 2 modifiers. I have 3, so 1 modifier still has the key shift moving as well. Is it possible for a third? how do i do it?
    thanks

Not possible I'm afraid, you can only have 2 conditions per command.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

it kinda sucks that we are limited to only 2 conditions per command. Does anyone know of any work arounds?