Multi Channel Mixer w/ Filter Knob?

Default Multi Channel Mixer w/ Filter Knob?

I was just wondering if there are any Multi Channel Mixers especially a 4 channel mixer that has a filter knob or an effect bank that acts like a filter knob.

example. Filter knob in the EQ section of the VCI-100.

I assume that there are but whats the cheapest?

Here's the story: I'm changing my set up from a vci-100 to a turntable, 4 channel mixer, and a kontrol x1. I enjoyed the convenience of the filter knob on the vci-100 and would like to have that for my new set-up. Plus I'm a bit broke hence the cheeper solution. I've played with a behringer djx750 but that doesn't really get the job done.

Thanks!
    DJ Class C
    Traktor Scratch Pro & Ableton
    http://www.soundcloud.com/djclassc

ddm 4k, your solution.

The Behringer DDM4000 has 2 assignable filters in its FX section as mentioned above, or if you go a little further up the price range there are things like the A&H Xone 42 and 92 which have 1 & 2 assignable independent filters (not in an FX section) respectively.

To have an independent filter on every channel you need something like a Pioneer DJM-800 which costs some serious dollar. There may be cheaper ones with that feature but I'm not sure. Make sure when you're looking for your mixer you know the difference between a manual filter and a filter LFO, LFO auto sweeps the filter which isn't as useful as the Traktor/Pioneer/A&H style manual sweep.

Out of interest, I notice you must still be using Traktor since you plan on using the X1, why not just map filter knobs onto that? Then you could pick up a good quality but simple mixer, without filters or FX, and use the built in Traktor ones.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Thanks! your AWESOME!
    DJ Class C
    Traktor Scratch Pro & Ableton
    http://www.soundcloud.com/djclassc

Another DDM4K owner... Join the gang!
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj