Mapping Traktor Pro 2 for DJTT VCI-100 SE??? - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Tech Convert

Thanks for the Heads up.

So what is the consensus about the Vci & T2.....Firmware etc, last time I was on here everybody had a Vci, now it looks like the vci is starting to go into teh minority!

VCi 100 1.4 fw & Mapping 3.6.4 any good for Traktor 2?? as in reasonably editable to work within T2 until an official mapping is out?
    Last edited by krakow; 04-01-2011 at 12:54 PM.

Tech Mentor

3.6.4 works almost perfectly in TP2. I f you do not plan to use the sample decks just map the loop recorder in place of the slicer.

Tech Convert

As of right now, will Traktor Pro 2 work with the latest VCI mapping, not including Traktor 2's new features?

Tech Wizard

Agree with having a separate controller (midi fighter) to control the loop recorder/ sample decks... So that the vci 100 can be kept simple. It's busy now as it is.

+1 request right here for an updated mapping for the VCI-100 and Traktor 2!

I also use a MIDI fighter in conjunction with the VCI, so any updated mapping for that that could make use of Traktor 2.0's new features would be AWESOME.

Quote Originally Posted by erpi View Post
    I vote for a complimentary mapping for Maschine and the sample decks, the Midifighter is a beast for cue points and effects but the lack of knobs for filter and volume may not be the best for sample decks.
    What I thought. My pan is to use my LPD8 for the sample decks. 4 pads for each deck and the knobs for filters and effects.
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

Tech Wizard

Default VCI-100 SE mapping Traktor Pro 2

Hi guys,

first I like to tell you that the latest mappings for traktor pro where rocking. I have modified them a bit to my needs. Now that I have the Traktor pro 2, I found that we will need complete new mappings. I started to program them myself and must admit, what a job to do! Its getting very messy and unorganized. I do hope that DJTT will treat us again with this. I am actually will to give you a reward for it. Hope you will put this on your site again soon, since my version of mapping sucks until now.
    The New traktor pro 2 layout is so much cooler and better. I saw your video where you noticed the differences, well there are quite a lot more differences and not always better.
    PLEASE GET US THE DJTT STANDARD INTO THE TP2 VERSION!
    I will send you my modified version.

Keep the beats pumping / practice and enjoy!

Is there an ETA from DJTT for the release of this mapping at all?

1 month / 6 months / etc?
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Convert

I canŽt wait to get the new mappin ...

BTW: IŽm sure weŽll get 1 for our MF 2, yes??!!

Default DJTT Traktor 2/VCI-100 mapping

I really like the DJTT VCI mapping as well as the Midi Fighter Gratification mapping for Traktor Pro. But sooner or later i have to upgrade to Traktor 2 (that will be when i get the $$$ hopefully next month). And I was wondering what the new VCI mapping will be like if there is coming one.
    Will it be a copy of the old one?
    Will they make some changes in the FX mode now there has come new effects?
    Will there be a switch with the Slicer button to maybe a bounce?
    Will there be a hole new mapping incorperating the sample decks (no need for the sampler in the top right corner)?
    Will there be a VCI mapping at all or will S4 take the focus?
    Will the Midi Fighter Grat mapping get new effects (or combos)?

This is some of the things I have been wondering about, I'd like to hear some of your thoughts/rumors/ideas.
    I'm looking very much forward to seeing some DJTT mapping for T2. These mappings is what makes Digital DJ'ing able to compete with DVS (obsolete some might say (like me)).
    13"MBP - VCI-100B - M-audio oxygen 8 - Maschine - Midi Fighter[DEAD] - Audio2Dj - KRK RP8

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast