easy midi channel mapping traktor
    Tech Student

Default easy midi channel mapping traktor

Hey guys, great site, great forum. Lot's of info.

I was wondering if there's an easy way to modify my tsi into a different midi channel. I bought the maschine, and now some commands conflict with my other midi controller, cause they both transmit on 1st and 2nd midi channel.
    In the controller editor it was easy enough to set up the maschine to send on other channels, but it seems in traktor i will have to change the midi channels for the maschine in traktor button by button, step by step. Is there a quicker solution?

Thanks and sorry if it was already answered.

Greetings

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by matgelakt View Post
    Hey guys, great site, great forum. Lot's of info.

I was wondering if there's an easy way to modify my tsi into a different midi channel. I bought the maschine, and now some commands conflict with my other midi controller, cause they both transmit on 1st and 2nd midi channel.
    In the controller editor it was easy enough to set up the maschine to send on other channels, but it seems in traktor i will have to change the midi channels for the maschine in traktor button by button, step by step. Is there a quicker solution?

Thanks and sorry if it was already answered.

Greetings
    You don't need to change the channel, just tell the Maschine mapping to listen to that controller only in Traktor's controller editor window.

Tech Student

thanks so much, i think that was it!

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by matgelakt View Post
    thanks so much, i think that was it!
    Do the same with any other controller to avoid any future conflicts

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    Do the same with any other controller to avoid any future conflicts
    I have the same problem with my vci 100se and launchpad with midifighterapping. Both controllers can controll effekts and loops and both get the led feedback. On my old laptop everything was fine but with the new laptop and a fresh upset Traktor and loaded tsi they somehow interfere and led's stop working. May you have an advice for me? How can I say to the mapping that it just shall listen to this or that controller ? Thanks