Ecler EQ knobs

Thread: Ecler EQ knobs

Default Ecler EQ knobs

Anyone replace them? I'm looking for a either rubber covered or knurled metal knobs, around the same size or tiny bit smaller. I'd also like a center indicator dot or line.

I feel like the stock knobs are a little flimsy, they kind of have a cheap feel to them, as they are hollow. Maybe I should just fill them with epoxy? haha!

tldr
    finding knobs is hard

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Anyone replace them? I'm looking for a either rubber covered or knurled metal knobs, around the same size or tiny bit smaller. I'd also like a center indicator dot or line.

I feel like the stock knobs are a little flimsy, they kind of have a cheap feel to them, as they are hollow. Maybe I should just fill them with epoxy? haha!

tldr
    finding knobs is hard
    I have a bunch of rane knobs that i'd b e willing to trade. They are the same ones from the ttm57. I like the ecler knobs they are huge!
    :: Kontrol Z2 :: :: Technics 1200 :: :: Pioneer DJM 250 :: Kontrol X1 MkII :: :: Maschine :: :: Kontrol S4 ::

Quote Originally Posted by bigbeatzz View Post
    I like the ecler knobs they are huge!
    +1, loving the feeling of these as well!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Well I like the size, its the fact that they are thin plastic I guess. Like they give a little bit or something.

Tech Guru

I think the issue is that the posts on the knobs are plastic. Pop one of the knobs off and take a look. I had a similar issue with my NUO 3.0 but eventually loved it. Although I sold it for a 4 channel mixer and now my Kontrol S-Quatro.
    :: Kontrol Z2 :: :: Technics 1200 :: :: Pioneer DJM 250 :: Kontrol X1 MkII :: :: Maschine :: :: Kontrol S4 ::