Want to host your own radio show?
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Want to host your own radio show?

Myself and Audioedge from here have started an internet radio station broadcasting 24/7

http://waveformfm.co.uk/

The idea is to host live broadcasts - mixes / productions / dj chat etc and we have slots available for anybody who wants to have a go and has a love of electronic music.

We'll also be hosting some pre recorded mixes of differing genres and think it would be good to get some of you guys involved - so if you have any mixes / ideas / want to host your own show get in touch on here or give us a shout on:

admin@waveformfm.co.uk

You can also reach us by clicking on the be_a_dj link on the website

Were not doing the site to make any money just for the love of the music and to build a nice community so any like minded people would be more than welcome.

Cheers,

FH

Tech Wizard

Thanks Stevie - will upload this evening.

Anybody else want to get involved?

Come on guys - would really appreciate some support.

Thanks

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by flash heart View Post
    Thanks Stevie - will upload this evening.

Anybody else want to get involved?

Come on guys - would really appreciate some support.

Thanks
    I would love to get involved in this guys.

Tech Mentor

No bother flash + the other 2 mixes i have sent are a bit more commercial, because they were demo's for a job in a bar + i made all the covers myself aswell, haha pat on the back for me

+ thanks for letting me get involved, what would hosting your own show involve + can you do live on air mixes

Would you be interested in me and the rest of Restricted Sessions filling in a monthly slot/show?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Wizard

Thanks so much for the replies guys - would like to get you all involved in some way, if you have the time available to do a show/mix or contribute in some way that would be awesome

Magpie - That would be great - if you want to host a monthly/weekly show or send me a mix link we can work something out for sure, just let me know what you want to do.

Stevie - thanks for your contributions so far - much apprecated. Again, if you would like to host a weekly / monthly show then great. We are planning on using Traktor to broadcast our weekly show live but there is nothing from stopping you pre recording something - whether you want to present over the top of your tracks is up to you. Alterantively if you want access to the stream/server so you can upload your own material let me know - pm me and we'll sort something out.

Tekki - that would be awesome - just let me know when you want to do it and we can def work something out.

On a separate note - we are looking at some different hosting in order to increase bandwith to be able to handle more listeners - the idea is to get the station listed on itunes and hopefully drive some listeners our way.

It's all a bit of a learning curve at the minute for us at the min so any feedback, ideas would be gratefully received.

Thanks for your help everone one so far and if anybody else wants to get invloved shout out.

BTW - if you have time have a listen to my remix for teh Seba competion and see what you think:-

http://waveformfm.co.uk/

Hey guys-sounds like a very worthwhile endeavor-I would love to get involved, on a monthly basis, or whatever. Here's my latest mix:

http://soundcloud.com/jfd6812/jfd-1-inception

in any event, good luck!

Tech Wizard

Thanks JFD - much appreciated - will have a listen later on after work.

We are having our first attempt at a live broadcast later on 8-10PM GMT - may be fairly patchy as we try to iron out any teething issues but we'll see how we get along.

You're welcome to use any of the stuff on my soundcloud page (the radio shows on there are ones I broadcast from Purple Radio, so might well have a couple of stings on them though ...)
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

Likewise for my pre-recorded soundcloud stuff. Take a look, see if you like it, the link is in my sig.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast