Upgrade or not?

Thread: Upgrade or not?

Default Upgrade or not?

I am still using firmware 1.3 with my vci 100 arcade mod. I am using one of your custom mappings. I believe its 3.1. The last mapping before you replaced two of the buttons with slice and echo effect. Tried it and went back to the other version. I would like to know if I upgrade to firmware 1.4 will I still be able to use this mapping?

It would have been better to use your older thread for this than start a new one on the same topic.

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20476

The answer is not straight away, because the settings for the pitch faders and jogs have changed. The mappings are backwards compatible to a degree, but firmware updates are not.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

The new mapping is amazing though... i couldn't live with out the slice and echo buttons
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOne View Post
    The new mapping is amazing though... i couldn't live with out the slice and echo buttons
    They'rrrrreee Great!

TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES