Mpd32

Thread: Mpd32

Default Mpd32

I have an MPD32 ( which is awesome ), I use it for all sorts production and ableton djing.

I don't have a copy of traktor pro, but I would be interested to know if the 'endless' midi knobs (i.e they dont have a start or end point, they go round forever) could be assigned to scroll through tracks in traktor?

By scroll through tracks i mean, scroll through the actual audio, to cue etc. rather than scroll through tracks in the file browser. Although, that would be cool too! can you do that also?

Cheers,

Rj

x

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Rumblejazz View Post
    I have an MPD32 ( which is awesome ), I use it for all sorts production and ableton djing.

I don't have a copy of traktor pro, but I would be interested to know if the 'endless' midi knobs (i.e they dont have a start or end point, they go round forever) could be assigned to scroll through tracks in traktor?

By scroll through tracks i mean, scroll through the actual audio, to cue etc. rather than scroll through tracks in the file browser. Although, that would be cool too! can you do that also?

Cheers,

Rj

x

definately u can map one of the encoders for that