TSI viewer

Thread: TSI viewer

Tech Mentor

Default TSI viewer

Hey

I am looking for a TSI viewer that will work with the current version of traktor pro.. have looked around but can seems to find one??

I am wanting to run my 2 midifighters with the deckalized mapping and my mpd24 with the instant gratification mapping and then rotarys for selecting tracks.

The only way i can work this out if either to run a tsi viewer or write down the gratification mapping and then add it to the deckalized mapping but on CC1.

Thx for any help
    Macbook Pro 2011 :: Xone 22 :: Technics 1200 :: Denon DNS3700 :: 2x Midifighter ::Akia MPD24 :: Kaoss Pad 2 :: Audio 6 :: KRK Rockit 5 Darkstar :: Roland Sh-101 :: Traktor Scratch Duo :: Ableton live 8

It doesn't exist as far I know... I think NI decided to encrypt or change the way the TSI's work so it hasn't been feasible to make an editor so far.

Tech Mentor

pants.. paper based it is then :/

anyone have a clever idea on how to merge TSI's quickly?
    Macbook Pro 2011 :: Xone 22 :: Technics 1200 :: Denon DNS3700 :: 2x Midifighter ::Akia MPD24 :: Kaoss Pad 2 :: Audio 6 :: KRK Rockit 5 Darkstar :: Roland Sh-101 :: Traktor Scratch Duo :: Ableton live 8

Yeah that's such a bummer. I would totally love to edit MIDI maps while I'm at work.

If NI would open .tsi files back up and create an offline editor I think that people would migrate even faster over to Traktor.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Paka Ono View Post
    Yeah that's such a bummer. I would totally love to edit MIDI maps while I'm at work.
    I have resorted to PowerPoint for this. It sucks.