Midi Fighter Midi Mapping Scheme
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Midi Fighter Midi Mapping Scheme

Hi guys i dont own a midi fighter just yet. Im going to.

But does anyone has a scheme of the midi cc´s or notes that are configued into the midi fighter for each button.

Thanks mates...

Long live djtt
    "Dance Dance Dance just being a geek"

i think this is what you are looking for
    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9960

stupid comment deleted, but immortalized by my dear friend, CionniAsDj. haha, how could i have possibly forgotten that every good boy deserves fudge (plus face, of course)?
    Last edited by mattcheau; 03-25-2011 at 04:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mddombrowski View Post
    i just double-checked that diagram, since it was posted over a year ago, with a Midifighter that's been flashed with the latest firmware (20110204). three changed/updated values: top-left corner is Eb3, not D#3; second row, third button from the left is Bb2, not A#2; and bottom-left corner is Eb2, not A#2. fyi.
    Different way to name the same note
    The exadecimal conversion is the same in fact
    Traktor S2 . Traktor X1 . Traktor F1 (in UPS hands atm) . MBP . TP2 . Reloop Rhp-10 .

Soundcloud.
    Gone Vci 100 se arcade edition . Audio 2DJ . Launchpad . RMX . lpd8 .

does that mean if we create a midifighter clone, assign the same midi values to each arcade button and load up the correct TSI, we'll get the instant gratification mapping? I thought a lot of that mappings tricks came from the firmware, rather than Traktor.

Quote Originally Posted by MiL0 View Post
    does that mean if we create a midifighter clone, assign the same midi values to each arcade button and load up the correct TSI, we'll get the instant gratification mapping? I thought a lot of that mappings tricks came from the firmware, rather than Traktor.
    That is correct, i did the same with a simple USB keyboard, using bome to' translate the keystroke to the same midi note of mf.
    For decalized is very simple, for gratiication is longer couse you have to translate the fuor banks.

Then you can use the original tsi, deleting the outputs first.

There's a tread with the files If you wanna look and understand better
    Traktor S2 . Traktor X1 . Traktor F1 (in UPS hands atm) . MBP . TP2 . Reloop Rhp-10 .

Soundcloud.

Quote Originally Posted by MiL0 View Post
    This exactly what im trying to do with touch osc and my ipad so i cant test the mapping and really know if the MF is really for me.

I dont know why but with DJTT mappings when i import a .tsi file through the big import tab, and select controller settings it does create the controller patch but with nothing in it.

If i import another tsi like the ones that i`ve done or the traktor ones it does it ok.

tried this with my midi clone, and it was kida weird, not acting properly.

the "stantard" mapping for transport controls and basic FX worked like a charm though...

a from what i has read so far, you also need a new firmware to use the instant grat. mapping

Quote Originally Posted by derschaich View Post
    tried this with my midi clone, and it was kida weird, not acting properly.

the "stantard" mapping for transport controls and basic FX worked like a charm though...

a from what i has read so far, you also need a new firmware to use the instant grat. mapping
    Go with the small import button for importing mf's tsi.
    If you want to use decalized create a simple layout in osc, But If you want to use gratification with osc, you have to create 4 layout with 12 buttons, because the buttons in traktor have different note value based on the focus.
    Deck a ha note like a2
    Deck b A3
    Deck c A4
    Deck d a5

Soundcloud.

Quote Originally Posted by CionniAsDj View Post
    Go with the small import button for importing mf's tsi.
    If you want to use decalized create a simple layout in osc, But If you want to use gratification with osc, you have to create 4 layout with 12 buttons, because the buttons in traktor have different note value based on the focus.
    Deck a ha note like a2
    Deck b A3
    Deck c A4
    Deck d a5
    Ill give it a try mate, with osculator is posible to change settings with the same touch osc buttons kind of the funcionality with the banks on the midiF.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast