Midi Fighter or S4?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Midi Fighter or S4?

Right, just throwing out a question here. (sorry if it has been asked before)
    Basically, I would like to get a controller to increase my skills. I will be paid for my job at the end of the summer, and I would then be able to buy an S4. However, i have enough money for a MF right now. Should i wait and get an S4 at the end of summer or spill the cash now with a MF?
    Discuss.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

They are TOTALLY different controllers man, there is no point of comparison really. Do you have any gear already?

Quote Originally Posted by lexion610 View Post
    Right, just throwing out a question here. (sorry if it has been asked before)
    Basically, I would like to get a controller to increase my skills. I will be paid for my job at the end of the summer, and I would then be able to buy an S4. However, i have enough money for a MF right now. Should i wait and get an S4 at the end of summer or spill the cash now with a MF?
    Discuss.
    They are two completely different classes of controllers in my book. An s4 is an all in one solution, a midi fighter is an accessory to your setup. To keep this short, simple, sweet, and to the point - save your money - get the S4.

The midi fighter by itself will do nothing for you. If you watch Eans video where he has his 20 minute controllerism set you will see that he is using two midi fighters AND a mixer. It's not just the midi fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    They are TOTALLY different controllers man, there is no point of comparison really. Do you have any gear already?
    Damn you Padi for typing a shorter and faster response then me. If you look at the time we hit the quote button though I hit it first so my answer should be first imo .

I am borrowing a friends Hercules E2 temporarily, i was just thinking if the MF is any use on its own.. Obviously not.
    Thanks for the speedy replies :P

Don't just do an MF or an S4, you should have both, because they compliment each other.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    Don't just do an MF or an S4, you should have both, because they compliment each other very well.
    fixed
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

I agree. I just got my MIDI Fighter, and omg I love it with the s4. The instant gratification mapping is awesome too to just get you stated right off the bat.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    Damn you Padi for typing a shorter and faster response then me. If you look at the time we hit the quote button though I hit it first so my answer should be first imo .
    I (L) mml answers

I didn't quote the OP, no point when it's the message above.

Midifighter or S4: Both
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast