Fx question

Thread: Fx question

Default Fx question

Ok so like on traktor bible they have a FX uses section. And for the Reverb Effect. It says use two slots. Well does the Advanced slot specifically need to be in Slot one? Then the chained in FX slot 2? Or it can be either way
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

i don't know much about what you mean with the chaining, but reverb basically has two very important dimensions but i can't remember the technical terms either. essentially the two things that make reverb is the size of the space the sound is being reverberated in, and how many "walls" the sound is reverberating off of. so with advanced effects you are controlling those two dimensions very specifically but with chained they increase at a predetermined rate inside traktor.....

sorry if that doesn't help, but i imagine that you can get something out of it :S
    VCI-100 SE Arcade - Hp Win 7 2.4 ghz 4 gig ram - Traktor Pro - Presonus Firebox

Sort of. Like Where its underlined in red. Do the Advanced and Chained have to be in this order. Advanced being first and Chained being second for the effect to work properly?

Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.