Two DJs on One Computer

Default Two DJs on One Computer

So basically I want to run Traktor and have two controllers hooked up to my computer. The two controllers are an S4 and VCI-100. I haven't tried hooking both of the controllers up, but I was wondering if this was possible. I've used my M-Audio Axiom Pro and my S4 in sync, but having two controllers that both have crossfaders seems exponentially more difficult.
    MacBook Pro 13" 8GB RAM | Traktor Kontrol S4 | 2x Technics 1200Mk5 TTs | Yamaha Motif ES8 | M-Audio Axiom Pro 49 Controller | M-Audio Audiophile AV 30/40 Speakers | Pioneer HDJ-2000 | MIDI Fighter |

http://soundcloud.com/fullkontrol

Well Just set up your Traktor Layout to The 4 deck Layout. And get the mapping for both and just dont hook up one the the Controller's Crossfader.
    OXYGEN 8 + Acer Netbook + Traktor + DJFRAGGIE!

Thanks!
    MacBook Pro 13" 8GB RAM | Traktor Kontrol S4 | 2x Technics 1200Mk5 TTs | Yamaha Motif ES8 | M-Audio Axiom Pro 49 Controller | M-Audio Audiophile AV 30/40 Speakers | Pioneer HDJ-2000 | MIDI Fighter |

http://soundcloud.com/fullkontrol

Anytime.
    OXYGEN 8 + Acer Netbook + Traktor + DJFRAGGIE!

I play everything Indie/ Rock/ HipHop/ Cheese/ Electro/ Dubstep and anything that sounds good

Tsp 1.7/ Tsp 2/ Sony vaio Win 7 4gb Ram / Macbook Pro 13 inch (Main machine) /vci 100 se/ mixdeck/ audio 8/ technics rph headphones/ Custom xBox Controller/ Akai Lpd8

Tech Mentor

This is done easier with return midi messages which can affect your visual feedback.

For instance if you had two ipads running touchosc running, if one of yous moved the crossfader, or if you moved the crossfader on the internal mixer itself, midi messages would tell touchosc to update its crossfader position.

We would need motorized faders and knobs for this to work in hardware, OR at least an LED to indicate that the current position is different to what the software thinks it is.

The denon x1600 does this rather well btw.