HELP - gamepad to midi

Default HELP - gamepad to midi

hello,

i'm building my controller based on two gamepads, and i've came across with a small problem.

i have 16 buttons for each gamepad and now i'm dealing with the "arrows" i thinks is called hatswitch?

when i press up + left i get a up/left message, so, i think i could expand more 4 buttons combining let/right with up/down...

but the problem, for example, is when i press up + down at the same time, i only get down and not two buttons pressed...

is there a way to get arround this?

thanking you in advanced

I've just realized i never tried to activate hatswitch buttons at the same time. so, i have bad news for you I don't think, that there is a way to get around this. And now I need to change my layout one more time. I think you have to do it too..

Quote Originally Posted by pranciskusjansas0114 View Post
    I've just realized i never tried to activate hatswitch buttons at the same time. so, i have bad news for you I don't think, that there is a way to get around this. And now I need to change my layout one more time. I think you have to do it too..
    +1, same here

change your layout to keep you from pressing those buttons at the same time...

Quote Originally Posted by derschaich View Post
    change your layout to keep you from pressing those buttons at the same time...
    that's the only way!
    Why buy something, when you can build it yourself for the double cost?

Check my project! DIY DJ Controller (gamepad PCB)
    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18627