Super Knob TSI using Loop Recorder - Page 16
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

So what we and others have done is create a midi mapping that goes next to the Native mapping.
    To be precise, you're still using the fast communication protocol. You only use midi if you switch the unit to midi mode.

Have you all seen the answers from 'traktor's on the record' session at NI's forum?
    Interesting.

Hi,

I just tested the No_blinks tsi on TS2. It works well for me, I imported it twice with the bottom import button and switched-off/on my S4 just to make sure I've got no issues at all. And I had none

Now my understanding is that the mapping does load some FX on the 1/2 FX slots but only 3 and 4 are used for the Super Knob part. So I can choose whatever FX I want on FX1 and FX2 and have them assigned to deck A or B, while still being able to use the Super Knob thing without having to re-import or revert anything. I'm I getting it right ?

Also, is the Super Knob supposed to work on decks C and D ? I noticed only half of the FX are working right now.

BTW, great work, needs some clear versioning and .zip packaging with brief README for instructions.

Tech Guru

It should work on C&D, use the 1 & 2 effect assign buttons to turn it on. You can sync everything up by pressing the unlit button on that deck. The lit button acts as an effect unit toggle for all 4 units.

I agree I have to write out a good tutorial, i've just been very busy.
    :: Kontrol Z2 :: :: Technics 1200 :: :: Pioneer DJM 250 :: Kontrol X1 MkII :: :: Maschine :: :: Kontrol S4 ::

how can i go back to the deafult mapping or is there a way to toggle this on/off?
    Check out my mixes @ Soundcloud and my website http://ralph.fm
    or like me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ralphfm

PIONEER CDJ2000/DJM800 // Traktor Kontrol S4 // 15" MBP 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5

Tech Wizard

Hi all !

I've just tested the latest tsi file (no blink for T2) and it works realy nice !

It's realy cool to re-found some functions of my latest vestax ^^

Realy good jobs !

PS : The combo is awful ! ! !

Edit : My T2 crashing a couple of times for 4-5 sec ^^
    Last edited by lol4k; 06-16-2011 at 12:12 PM.

Tech Guru

Are you sure you loading it correctly? The combo should sound like a whoosh. If it doesn't maybe the effects are selected incorrectly.
    :: Kontrol Z2 :: :: Technics 1200 :: :: Pioneer DJM 250 :: Kontrol X1 MkII :: :: Maschine :: :: Kontrol S4 ::

I have to be honest, I gave up on this thread a while back. Its an awesome project and I would love to REALLY try it out but there's too many intersecting conversations. Any chance you guys can do a video? Not sure if you have the gear and if not, maybe find someone who does (armyofme?)

Not being at all critical here - just wanna throw out some feedback.
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.

Tech Wizard

Sorry !
    I would like to say : The combo is realy great !!! Sorry for my bad english I have said the inverse of what I would like to tell ^^

@Bigbeatzz : Nice Job

I hope adds my contribution on this mapping when I got time

+++

Tech Guru

^^ Thank you ^^

@ smitten, I agree with you that this thread is a mess. When I get a chance I'll try and post a clear tutorial and video.

And when you do I will be the first one to give my knob a TSI'ing like it's never had before.
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.