Super Knob TSI using Loop Recorder - Page 3
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tech Guru

Thats strange...I just tested and it downloaded here. Is anyone else having the issue?
    Last edited by bigbeatzz; 03-30-2011 at 02:40 PM.
    :: Kontrol Z2 :: :: Technics 1200 :: :: Pioneer DJM 250 :: Kontrol X1 MkII :: :: Maschine :: :: Kontrol S4 ::

Tech Convert

working now.. weird..

Tech Guru

Yeah im not knocking the idea at all. I think its great and I don't really use the LR but Im just so used to using multiple knobs for parameters.

I think the solution for me is to just buy another controller for effects and cues 5-8.

I really like the super 'swoosh'

If anything I would just map that to the LR itself...Might have to sit down and watch her mapping.

Ye me too, i might have to re map that section again myself, as there's 1 knob and 4 buttons sitting there that never get used that i could re map to something.
    |Maybe i just haven't given the loop recorder enough of a chance yet, although without keylock on sample decks, it's a bit wack IMO.
    Last thing i want is to capture a nice mix of tracks only to then here them change in pitch when i drop it into the sample deck.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by bigbeatzz View Post
    OK...Haze and I have been working on this idea for about 2 months. Here goes, import the full .tsi because it has effects settings. I think this should work out. Read above for the mapping information. Another little feature is the deck playing will blink on the cross fader assignment of it's channel fader.

Also note, I haven't figured out a good solution to turn on the effect units on each channel. I'd love some recommendations. I had it on the assign effects buttons up top but everytime I'd turn off the crossfader it would unsync the buttons.

Feedback on how to make it better is appreciated.

I just downloaded and installed your tsi. The army of me effect works but the effects are wrong.. in the video she uses a peak filter, reverb and ice verb combo.. in TP2 its TTFX IceVerb and PF. also the three other effects don't work.. Was this .tsi designed for the s4 software? not tp2

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by medic_90 View Post
    I just downloaded and installed your tsi. The army of me effect works but the effects are wrong.. in the video she uses a peak filter, reverb and ice verb combo.. in TP2 its TTFX IceVerb and PF. also the three other effects don't work.. Was this .tsi designed for the s4 software? not tp2
    I had the same issue with Beatzz tsi. We narrowed it down to him having his effects in a different order than mine under the preferences set-up. That seemed to be the issue with the midi fighter instant gratification mapping that was being used on the X1.

We tried a few times, but I wasn't able to get them to load. Mine did the same as yours.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Tech Guru

@Medic

Try and load the TSI I put up on page 2 of this thread, I tested it and it should work. When you import it use the import button on the bottom of the preferences window. Make sure to backup your settings if you have anything special made.
    :: Kontrol Z2 :: :: Technics 1200 :: :: Pioneer DJM 250 :: Kontrol X1 MkII :: :: Maschine :: :: Kontrol S4 ::

Tech Wizard

Thanks!! I had to import it from the bottom of the preferences pane like twice but it seems to be working just fine now!

Tech Guru

Awesome bro....I hope you enjoy it. Please post any comments or ideas you may have.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by haze324 View Post

Her mapping is BY FAR the best "super knob" mapping I have found or come with on my own. She nailed it.
    I nailed it

Hi guys,

Just got an S4. Not digging it as much as my vci100 arcade. But it's only been day 1... Any tips on how to enjoy it more like my vci.

I'm going to slowly start working on a good mapping for this. In the mean time, I'll borrow this one... Nice work.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast