Where to buy HQ Mp3s for "X" label?

Default Where to buy HQ Mp3s for "X" label?

So I figured that this would be an incredible resource to have seeing as quite a few well known labels (Good Looking I'm looking at you) are still not necessarily on beatport or Juno so I figured why not make a post (that possibly could be stickied) with where to find every single label's high quality mp3 downloads. If anyone else wants to try to help I'd appreciate it. I'm not real familiar with everything but I'm willing to try if anyone else is interested or would like something like this please let me know.

*and apologies for the meandering grammar, my pain medication got changed today so I'm feeling a bit lovely

Quote Originally Posted by bigheadmikelove View Post
    So I figured that this would be an incredible resource to have seeing as quite a few well known labels (Good Looking I'm looking at you) are still not necessarily on beatport or Juno so I figured why not make a post (that possibly could be stickied) with where to find every single label's high quality mp3 downloads. If anyone else wants to try to help I'd appreciate it. I'm not real familiar with everything but I'm willing to try if anyone else is interested or would like something like this please let me know.

*and apologies for the meandering grammar, my pain medication got changed today so I'm feeling a bit lovely
    not EVERY label sell their music as mp3..

check the label in question's website as they might sell them direct, if not email them and find out where you can.

Quote Originally Posted by josh@firestorm View Post
    not EVERY label sell their music as mp3..

check the label in question's website as they might sell them direct, if not email them and find out where you can.
    +1

(hell, I've even had artists sell me .mp3s of their tracks when I ask nicely ...)
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers