First Noob Question....
    Tech Mentor

Default First Noob Question....

Ok so after a while using the bridge i've jumped in both feet to Traktor 2...

All unbowed and updated i want to route my audio from Traktor into Ableton and then use effects in Ableton on my Traktor tracks, i'm using soundflower to route the audio into Ableton but i want to use the cue functionality of Ableton rather than Traktor... With the Audio10 selected as my sound card i have 5 stereo outs but not any access to the Headphone port on the soundcard??

And i'm sure i'll find a way but i want to use control vinyl for Traktor but when i select Soundflower as the Soundcard (so i can route audio out to Ableton) i no longer have the ability to bring the time code into Traktor....

Umm help??

Cheers
    D

Tech Mentor

Ok so i've settled on not being able to route my audio into Ableton and use Timecode, but instead have ableton output to two channels of the audio10 (Master and Cue) as my mixing for that is done with the APC40... Seems daft that i can't access the headphone port on the Audio10 though, i assumed i would be able to as my motu 828 allowed this...

Cheers
    D