Traktor 2 Effects...what do you think?
    Tech Guru

Default Traktor 2 Effects...what do you think?

What do you guys think of the new effects. I think they are cool but why are they so damn hard to use. Why couldn't NI make us a nice set of DJ friendly effects? I'm kinda lost with these, what do you guys think?

Tape Delay - it's ok
    Ramp Delay - How do you make this sound good?
    Auto Bouncer - Seems cool but when would you use this?
    Bouncer - same as above

Please shed some light on this DJ.
    :: Kontrol Z2 :: :: Technics 1200 :: :: Pioneer DJM 250 :: Kontrol X1 MkII :: :: Maschine :: :: Kontrol S4 ::

Tech Mentor

It's not VDJ, you know, where you just have to push a button to get a nice, pre-configured effect. It's Traktor, where you can (have) to set the parameters to create something epic and original.

I'm going to play around with them for a couple of weeks before giving my opinion on them, but I always welcome new blood in the FX family for sure.
    Dell XPS 15 1080p -|- Kontrol X1 -|- Kontrol F1 -|- Akai LPD8 -|- Audio 6 -|- Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5 -|- 2 * Reloop RP-4000 M3Ds

Tech Guru

I've never used vdj...I've always been a traitor user. I just wonder why some of the effects don't make sense in grouped mode. I played around with some of the new effects in advanced mode and they are cool but in grouped mode turning the parameter makes it sound not so great.

I guess djtt will come out with a midifighter mapping and then maybe I'll get it.
    :: Kontrol Z2 :: :: Technics 1200 :: :: Pioneer DJM 250 :: Kontrol X1 MkII :: :: Maschine :: :: Kontrol S4 ::