So I got Traktor and Ableton to sync...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default So I got Traktor and Ableton to sync...

Ok so just wanted to say I got Traktor and Ableton Syncd on my PC. Yes on only one computer I set it up so i can use an Ipad with Touch OSC to control Ableton and use my Denon SC2000 to control Decks A and B in traktor and use a Akai LPD8 as the control for internal mixing. It took my a couple hours but its bugless now.

I thought i would share with you guys and help out anyone whos interested.

The beginning sound cutes a bit cause i was still figuring out how to use the recorder
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

Tech Mentor

Interested. I've been meaning to set this up but haven't gotten around to it yet. What's involved? I've seen the Mac tutorial and the PC versions seemed to be out of date and I wasn't sure if it still worked the same. Is this with
    Tp2?

No not with TP2 just TP. Basically you install a virtual midi cable. And it routes Ableton to Traktor. You useing pc or mac?
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

Tech Mentor

PC

Are you mixing internal or external?

Tech Mentor

Can u do it externally?
    Equipment------
    --HP Dv6T Select Editon. i5 6gb DDR3, backlit keys and touchscreen.

Yeah The only internam part is like sync ing it. Do you have like aim? Maybe i could explain it better on there. broncotruck1968

Tech Guru

wicked, how do you setup for internal mixing?

does this route the traktor audio into ableton or is just midiclock sync?

its basically midi clock sync. I use an ipad and trigger the stuff. Im working on a script to control both traktor and Ableton with an Ohm 64

There's 2 videos on this very thing in a DJTT post from last month.

http://www.djtechtools.com/2011/02/2...round-the-web/
    ------------------
    DJ Twisted Panda
    http://twistedpanda.com @jeremysexton
    Gear: Kontrol S4, Kontrol F1, MidiFighter, iPad running Lemur

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast