OFFICIAL: Please Use Search Function Before Starting New Traktor 2 related Thread.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default OFFICIAL: Please Use Search Function Before Starting New Traktor 2 related Thread.

As the title says. Its getting a bit crazy with all the T2 threads guys. we will be merging a few of these soon but yeah, please check if there are similar threads already and add to those instead of starting a new one if poss. Cheers, J
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Possibly. Admins call.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by NewManSoon View Post
    This should be a sticky!!
    No reason for it to be, hell there's no reason for this thread to exist. At this point I would expect people to do a little bit of research on their part to make sure their question has been previously answered before starting a new thread. Although I do understand that some threads to get derailed and it does take time to sift through them to find what you're looking for, but almost always that is the best way to learn because you pick up little tricks here and there and learn a lot of random (at the time) information that may come in handy later on. At least I know that this has happened to me before.

I've always wondered what the harm of multiple threads on a forum is?

There is nothing worse than one thread with thousands of questions in it, pages and pages long, and not being able to find an answer to the questions you've found that has been asked. Then feeling your only option is to re ask the question. Then you get moaned at by moderators and moderator wannabes.

Is there some actual damage in this load wise or space wise?

This is a legitimate question not a knobby moan so don't all jump on me.
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMoleyMole View Post
    I've always wondered what the harm of multiple threads on a forum is?

There is nothing worse than one thread with thousands of questions in it, pages and pages long, and not being able to find an answer to the questions you've found that has been asked. Then feeling your only option is to re ask the question. Then you get moaned at by moderators and moderator wannabes.

Is there some actual damage in this load wise or space wise?

This is a legitimate question not a knobby moan so don't all jump on me.
    There is no harm at all sir! It's just the fact that it's a pain in the ass for the few people who always (PhotoJoJo, Jester, etc.) answer questions to answer the same question for the billionth time. It gets really frustrating too when you re-read the same question for regular users as well. It makes it seem like people are too lazy to just do their research on their own and would rather it be spoon fed like a little baby.

You also have to keep in mind that this is a free forum, not making any money off of us users. If you choose to contribute to DJTT via purchasing from them - that is just simply awesome! However this is a free community.

I am part of another forum for my website and in that the moderators say just keep making new threads - but that's because I PAID them money, and I expect to be spoon fed and I do not have the time or effort or care enough to search and try to figure that shit out by myself.

And don't worry, we will never hate on you for asking questions like you just did in this thread. However if you ask the same question about Traktor Pro 2 after we have answered it 93 times, expect some, or a lot of aggravated posts from mainly myself sent your way .

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

You mean... you mean there's a search function?

Coulda fooled me
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Ah noez... where's that .gif when you need it.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

And stickified!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

THIS should be a sticky:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9q2jNjOPdk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast