Maschine Question- HELP!
    Tech Mentor

Default Maschine Question- HELP!

Hey guys and girls,
    I'm pretty new to the production world, but am already getting pretty serious with a friend of mine using ableton live. We are both 16, and already have a bunch of tracks and looking forward to releasing our first album soon. The music we produce truly does not sound like much other, but it is mainly breakbeat influenced by dubstep. Some house, and trance too. I am behind the drums, and my friend is behind most melodies and bass lines. We are looking to take our setup to the next level and I am interested in Maschine. I want something i can produce beats with, then take easily to perform live. Is maschine the proper peace of gear for controlling Maschine Whether to launch kits, or actually play samples as if it was a drum set. I'm looking for ANY and ALL opinions. Please advise, and tell me if i haven't given enough info. I'm ready to purchase maschine tomorrow, just wan't to make 100% sure its the right piece of gear. My friend also has an apc which he would be using live.
    Thanks to all,
    Jed

Tech Guru
    Hardware: Akai Max49, Maschine, Equator D5 monitors, Saffire Pro 14
    Software: Logic, Maschine
    My Neighbors Listen to House Music.. Because They Have To.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Basically I think all of those are going to point to the answer being yes.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Mentor

My friend would be using a seperate computer, can i sync my computer running maschine plugged-in to ableton with his? also, what is the learning curve on integrating maschine into an ableton based setup? Or even maschine alone.
    Thanks again,
    Jed