What would you do??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What would you do??

Ive got my ideal set up now, as in my MacBook Pro and my Kontrol S4 running tsp2. Now obviously i had tsp1 and got the audio8 with that package. Now i dont have any use for the audio8 now i have the S4 at the minute anyway, so would you sell it or keep hold of it? ive seen them going for very good prices on Ebay so was thinking of casing in on it now while the price they are going for are very good. Mine is only 3 months old too.... just after peoples advice before i make my mind up what to do with it...
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

I would keep the Audio8 but that's just me. I have a similar setup with TSP2/S4/X1/Audio4.

And I figure there will be sometimes when I just want to jam with my laptop/X1/A4 without having to mess/lug around S4 and/or 1200s.

If you need the funds then you won't have any problems selling your A8.

yeah i know what you mean, but all i have is my S4 now, ive sold my VCI and my X1's so i really couldnt use it with anything tbh.
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

I would keep it. I had Traktor scratch duo, which came with the Audio 4, which is so much less useful than the Audio 8. I sold the TSD setup and to be honest have been regretting it. I did not expect to want to come back to DVS, since I sold my crappy turntables along with it, but I have really wanted the Audio 4 back to give to my brother to play with the DN-S3500's we have at home.
    I would just recommend you keep the interface because it might come very in handy later, if some weird urge takes you to go DVS. Worst to worst, you can sling it later.

i can go dvs with the S4 now tho

keep the audio 8, its a great box for production and if you go and gig at clubs and you have to use DVS, it'll be perfect!
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Keep it, a decent back up is a god send. I use an Audio 8 but always carry my audio 2 in my gig bag just in case.

It can't hurt.
    Tony the Pony.
    My soundcloud page. House, mainly.

Mixcloud & Website coming soon.

Tech Mentor

Keep it, you never know when you'll find a venue where you can't fit your KS4.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg5OH View Post
    Kinda sounds like a big hiss then boom boom wacka wacka boom

yeah but id make more use of a midi-fighter

Sounds like you already have your mind made up, which is not a bad thing. Just remember people are giving you advice not a pure solution .

Sometimes even when I have my mind set on something and I really want to hear that they agree with me, these people do give brilliant advice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast