What kind of Music? - Last.fm?

Default What kind of Music? - Last.fm?

As a bit of a follow up to the 'What kind of music do you listen to?' thread.

I thought many of us might use Last.fm?

I don't actually use mine that much for scrobbling (submitting the tracks i listen to on my computer) but i might make an effort to if I knew DJ's might be having a look.

Currently my 'favourite' artist is kings of leon.......so....

I definitely need to do some more listening in iTunes!

For those of you who don't know, you download a plug in for itunes or Windows media player, or whatever you use, and it builds up a customised web page of the artists and tracks you listen to, giving you weekly, monthly, and year charts, as well as letting others listen to a radio station of your music.

It might be a good way to discover that killer new tune!

My username is : Rumblejazz

Feel free to add me, or post your username below!

Cheers,

Rj

X

La Jåponaise M. Aka Guerrilla Stoemp
    http://guerrilla-stoemp.blogspot.com
    Traktor Setup:2x Traktor Kontrol X1+Audio8 DJ+Reloop RMX 40 Blackfire Edition + Macbook Black+Traktor Pro 2
    Itch setup: Novation Twitch

Not touched my Last.fm in aaaages! I enjoy listening to a lot of Drum n Bass, Dubstep and Electro - That's the kinda stuff I produce and DJ mainly.

But the majority of my life I've been listening to Metal and Rock... Mostly Metal. The groovy stuff. Nowadays it's gotta be REALLY Groovy, polyrythmic or just weird or different in some kind of way. 'Else it doesn't really grasp me.

Shall have to remember my login details and fix up my account methinks.