Traktor Pro 2 mapping for Total Control
    Tech Student

Default Traktor Pro 2 mapping for Total Control

i saw the post that stormeagle did but i wanted to know if anyone else that upgraded recently and uses a TC was having issues with the new software. I had Traktor LE before i upgraded and the mappings worked beautifully out of the box. I wanted the same thing i had there but maybe with some changes for the new FX options on TP2. My biggest concern with the mappings now is that only the master channel comes through my headphones no matter what cue channel i have activated which makes it nearly impossible to mix properly. Help

Tech Student

Default Problem with my controller

he!

i have big problem using my total control with any version of Traktor except LE!
    i tried out the trial versions of several Traktor pro builds and they work fine as long as i use my mouse ore my Korg Nano Pad to control them.
    But as soon as i try to use it with my TC it does crazy things.
    fore example my play/pause button works like the que button on the left dek. it warks fin on the right one.
    sometimes my left play button starts my right deck after a fiew seconds
    when i load up a track into my second deck while 1 is playing both stop and load the same track
    the decks start and end 1/32 loops every second so that the song that is playing sounds like i had a bitcrusher on....

please tell me if there is any chance to fix this!
    because else i will not buy traktor now, cause i cant afford a new controller and a new software at one time.

btw.: the Controller works fine with virtual dj 5 6 and 7 (witch i use now) and also with ableton (as far as i map it)
    i already tried the mapping from "Stormeagle" and the one from the numarke site, they dont change anything

please help me

@ Perriere It sounds like your audio settings are different. Check your Audio Setup in the configuration menu and make sure you have main mix going to a separate output from the monitor mix. I assume if you had headphone cuing working properly with LE and a soundcard you know how to check this. If that is set-up correctly, check that the headphone cue knob is set to the monitor setting not master setting.

@Bensonmam Not sure what's going on but it sounds like Traktor is getting confused and maybe a clean install would clear that up. I might try uninstalling and reinstalling Traktor, then update to the latest version and trying again. I have absolutely no issues with my TC and TPro2 and have not experienced any of the problems you mentioned.
    www.djstormeagle.com

DJ Gear: Traktor Pro 2|Traktor Kontrol S4|Macbook Pro
    Audio Gear: Crown XLS 1500|Behringer 212XL|Gemini GVX-SUB 15P
    Lighting: American DJ Galaxian 3D|American DJ LED Megabar 50|American DJ Mini Fog

Tech Student

thank u for your answer, but as i wrote i tried to install several versions of traktor and tried to re install on different systems ether...
    maybe someone else will be able to help me
    else i will try to contact NI
    cause i won't buy a product that doesn't fit my setup
    Last edited by Bensonmam; 04-25-2011 at 04:09 PM.

Tech Student

push

i still have this problem