Traktor Bible 2 - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Traktor Bible 2

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bucky View Post
    Still waiting on this side of the pond... did you put it in a bottle and let the currents bring it over?? :P
    Shipping was delayed so it should be swimming over right now. Apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishBlaggard View Post
    does that mean, that when traktor 3 comes out it will be a free update too ?,

and do guys that bought traktor bible first edition get traktor 2 bible free and all newer releases ?

im just wondering like
    Yes, but in PDF format.

Anyone with any edition of the Bible gets free PDF updates for any further Bibles or Traktor updates.
    Lets say NI release 2.0.2 and there are new FX or a new feature. A PDF will be made to cover it and Bible owners get it free. Doesnt matter how many updates NI make there are PDFs to follow and they are always free.
    If NI bring Traktor Pro 3 out there will probably be a new Bible to cover it which is not free but the PDFs will be so you never really 'need' to buy a new edition.

1st and 2nd edition owners can catch up on TPRO 2 with just the PDFs. Of course some people will want all the info in one place and so those people will buy a new edition.

Quote Originally Posted by NewManSoon View Post
    Does the bible go into doing custom mappings? Not just importing them...

Thanks
    Yes, Extensively although that is a massive topic but yes the bible gets into the nitty gritty.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Shipping was delayed so it should be swimming over right now. Apologies.
    No need to apologize, I'm patient and just joking around. A few minutes after I posted that I went to my PO Box and had a notice that there was a package but they were already closed.. a sign that I should've checked my mail earlier and not been on this site.

Tech Wizard

Yes, but in PDF format.

Anyone with any edition of the Bible gets free PDF updates for any further Bibles or Traktor updates.
    Does that mean that there is/will be a digital version for sale? I've become rather attached to my kindle for reading.

If we buy the current Traktor bible will we have access to the older versions .pdf files. I haven't bought Traktor 2 yet but I still want a bible?
    My Soundcloud: Bigheadmike

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    The whole DJ scene has been built on the backbones of people losing their warranty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash101uk View Post
    Mixing is a lot like farting. If you have to force it, its probably shit!

Still waiting on this side of the pond... did you put it in a bottle and let the currents bring it over?? :P
    Which pond bucky? I got a huge (African) continent for my Lexicon to cross - I'm thinking cleft-stick delivery
    May I add, the updates from Rainer are great - I expect it soon.

@ 'The Elf' - is it true you are helping BMW rewrite the (f'ng) manual for the Mini?

Yes it goes into great detail about mapping yourself, theres a 70 page section on that alone, very detailed!

I'll look at that stuff soon enough, first i want to nail a few other things, then maybe tweak my mapping for the S4, although i generally like how the S4 is mapped out.

Tech Mentor

I'm in the USA.. about 6hrs West of New York City. I'm hoping this is the what the notice is for at the post office!

I'm in the USA.. about 6hrs West of New York City. I'm hoping this is the what the notice is for at the post office!
    I'm hoping for you mate - our postal service sucks - I'm going on Rainer's tracking number to track mine down. Can't wait - the new Steven Hawking isn't exactly what I call riveting. I'm hoping for some Easter Holiday reading!

[QUOTE=Karlos Santos;262046]Shipping was delayed so it should be swimming over right now. Apologies.

Got an email to that effect - great sevice Karlos

Sorry no thats not possible. Traktor Bible is the sole work of one person (with an little Elf helper) so it is a mans income at stake.

A big misconception is that Native Instruments has something to do with the Bible but they do not. Not a single thing.

Updates are always free though and the Bible website is a great resource.
    I completely understand and would like to thank you and your "little Elf helper" for your time and dedication. I purchased my copy earlier today..
    MBP -- TP2 -- Live -- Logic -- OhmStudio
    Kronos -- Max49 -- Tiptop Happy Ending Kit -- Couple modules & growing..

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast