HELP VCI-100 ARCADE/TRAKTOR PRO2 MAPPING PROBLEM O_o

Arrow HELP VCI-100 ARCADE/TRAKTOR PRO2 MAPPING PROBLEM O_o

Just got my vci-100 acrcade controller about a month ago and have been unable to use it because i wanted to upgrade to tp2. Now that i have downloaded TP2 and the "tsi" files that u need for the mapping to work correctly i cant get it to work. Only the loop feature, some volume knobs, and cross fader work and the data red light flashes and recognises these functions. i read in the forum somthing about loading the tsi file twice and restarting tp2 ..but i have no idea on how to do this...or really if im even close to figuring this out. Im completly new to the dj game and if you seasoned veterans would help a broutha out w/an easy, step-by-step rundown or guide on how this works id appreciate it.

Tech Wizard

Open the settings, then hit that import button on the bottom of the settings. choose the DJTT TSI-file.
    Repeat this two times. Restart Traktor and then you are ready to go.

Thank you my euphoric friend. We're making some progress but in need of more. I was able to load the TSI file and everything works good(knobs,faders,jog-wheel,ect.)... except the ARCADE BUTTONS O_o i dont know what im doing wrong !! anyone have a solution?