Pitch control

Thread: Pitch control

Tech Convert

Default Pitch control

I have a question about the pitch control.

Can you set the pitch control so that us use the whole pitch lenght.
    Is it also normal that you have to put the pitch back to 0%when u insert a new track ?

What do you mean by "use the whole pitch length"?
    Do you mean that you want to have it 0% at full stop or something?

"Is it also normal...?"
    Depends on your software settings and MIDI mapping.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Default Pitch control whoases

I think I Know what Loos is talking about because i have the same problem as well. And I did not have this problem on tractor 3.4 but I know have it on tracktor pro

I will try to explain it the best I can.

So the pitch slider on my VCI 100 SE goes all the way from the top to the bottom lets say the top equals 0 % and the bottom of the slide path is 100%
    Were just talking about physical movement of the slide controls range for right now.

I start up Tracktor pro and move the pitch slider with my mouse and it goes from 0% to the bottom of the slide path which again I am calling 100%

everything seems to work fine and sound fine when I am controlling tractor with my mouse.

Here where the problem is when I use my pitch slider on my hardware (VCI SE:using ean golden .tsi). My pitchslider goes from 0-100 as it should but when i hit 100% on my controller the software only registers up to 50%. How can I get what i see and feel on my hardware device to be inline with what I see on the software app?

does that make sense?

answer to the problem can be found here:
    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1653