[OT] Friday gets worse. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

LMAO - Just peed a little

on another note. Should i know who this chick is? :P
    I am no longer affiliated with Beatler/Beatport Pro.
    Gearslut, Tech Whore, Programmer, Graphic Designer, Photographer, DJ/Producer
    Current Setup: Macbook Pro 15" Core i7, Macbook 13", Xone 4D, 2x Xone 1D, 2x Korg PadKontrol, iPad2, Novation Remote Zero SL MKII, APC40, APC20, Axiom Pro 49, Novation Launch Pad, TraktorPro 2, Ableton

This video convinced me that this is all a really bad joke, until i looked into other pop stars songs. Hidden meaning everywhere!

Justin Beiber - Baby
    "baby, baby, baby...oh" - This is a direct commentary of the plight of north American auto workers forced from their jobs because of bad foreign policy, and the socio-economic impacts that have resulted.
    See what you can find!!!!

Nevermind, I've wasted far too much time on this.

Having more to do with this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61rFY4VPADE
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

i wish i played a keytar in a band with another keyboardist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Ya I've heard one song. It's called Skrillex.
    13" Macbook - 256gb SSD, 750gb HDD, 8gb Ram ❘ DDJ-SX | HDJ-2000
    Kontrol Z1 | Midifighter 3D | Kontrol X1

[ 17" 2010 MBP ][ Mixcloud ][ CompleteJ ][ Soundcloud ][ Traktor Kontrol S4 ]

Quote Originally Posted by Kinetik View Post
    on another note. Should i know who this chick is? :P
    Circumstances: basically, girl likes singing but has a really grating annoying voice, mother pays $4,000 for her to record single and put it on iTunes (and youtube), video goes viral, everyone's talking about it on twitter, people go fucking nuts with the hating and send her really dispicable messages on twitter.

Net result of the hating: because everyone hated it so much on twitter that it went globally viral, she sold tens of thousands of copies on iTunes and went on Jay Leno to tell america about the abuse she received >>> thereby receiving even more sympathy and sales.

I say good luck to her. If people are going to be reeeeeeeal dicks about you on twitter when all you've done is release a song at the tender age of 13 (she doesn't know she sounds like a swarm of wasps stuck in a jar), then you deserve a bit of success from it.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    Having more to do with this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61rFY4VPADE
    I have this on 12"... i stole it from a girlfriend. Well i just didnt give it back.

Quote Originally Posted by djnesquigs View Post
    i wish i played a keytar in a band with another keyboardist.
    +1
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    Circumstances: basically, girl likes singing but has a really grating annoying voice, mother pays $4,000 for her to record single and put it on iTunes (and youtube), video goes viral, everyone's talking about it on twitter, people go fucking nuts with the hating and send her really dispicable messages on twitter.

Net result of the hating: because everyone hated it so much on twitter that it went globally viral, she sold tens of thousands of copies on iTunes and went on Jay Leno to tell america about the abuse she received >>> thereby receiving even more sympathy and sales.

I say good luck to her. If people are going to be reeeeeeeal dicks about you on twitter when all you've done is release a song at the tender age of 13 (she doesn't know she sounds like a swarm of wasps stuck in a jar), then you deserve a bit of success from it.

Ha gotcha. I dont keep up on memes anymore. Dont own a tv so have not caught a word of it till now. thanks for the info XD
    I am no longer affiliated with Beatler/Beatport Pro.
    Gearslut, Tech Whore, Programmer, Graphic Designer, Photographer, DJ/Producer
    Current Setup: Macbook Pro 15" Core i7, Macbook 13", Xone 4D, 2x Xone 1D, 2x Korg PadKontrol, iPad2, Novation Remote Zero SL MKII, APC40, APC20, Axiom Pro 49, Novation Launch Pad, TraktorPro 2, Ableton

I actually just had to buy this song.
    I'm DJing a 5th grade dance and they love that crap.

PS I have a 9 year old daughter, not just being creepy spinning at elementary school dances.

Intoxicated /adj./ When you feel sophisticated without being able to pronounce it.

facebook.com/DJJakeLake
    jakelake.info

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast