Gonna be in Montreal toward the end of May
    Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Default Gonna be in Montreal toward the end of May

There's a huge music festival in Montreal I'm going to, but due to some nights of terrible music I'll be spending a few nights with, well, no plans.

I'll be coming up Thursday the 19th and will leave Tuesday the 24th, only nights that I have shit to do for sure are the 19th and Sunday the 22nd.

So what's to do? What can I hit up? We'll be staying at The Candlewood Suites. What's around? What's hip? What's (more importantly) not hip and dirty and grimey and filled with cheap booze and angry music?
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Just go out and score chicks every single night. One of the best weekends in my life i spent in Montreal, holy crap .

Wait, don't score chicks, they'll come up to you anyway, you won't have to do any effort at all.

haha yeah, unfortunately my girlfriend might have a slight issue. Though, I might be able to talk her into it.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

Divided we stand
    United we fall

There's a shed load of stuff to do all the time, if you want to enjoy the nightlife, your best bet is to go on St-Catherine, Crescent or St-Laurent street and see what happen in the hundred different clubs, bar & pubs.
    Steve Zorilow: Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Twitter

Have fun at Kinetik! Plenty of stuff to do in Montreal! Please go eat at "L'Auberge du Dragon Rouge". The most fun I've had eating a 16th century recipe for boar, period.
    DJ Neurotique

Tant qu'y a du noir, y'a d'l'espoir!
    Berurier Noir

good call on Kinetik

I will definitely check that place out.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Quote Originally Posted by DvlsAdvct View Post
    What's (more importantly) not hip and dirty and grimey and filled with cheap booze and angry music?
    definately hit up the Foufounnes Electriques a.k.a. Fouffs. It's one of the more legendary rock clubs in north america. Nirvana played there in the late 80's. If you go on thursday night though, it's ladies night and the place is just not the same as on other days of the week. It goes all mainstream

One of my favorite streets to go out on is Crescent. Its filled with hundreds of irish pubs and class clubs. Best of both worlds! Probably one of the more english parts of montreal too, so you should be fine.

If your night ends early on the sunday night you could come drop a few late night tracks at the bar where i spin
    CHRIS Rice aka DJ-X
    http://www.iamdjx.com

Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Denon MC6000, Numark TT200, Midi Fighter

Oh, and how could i not suggest you go to one of our strip clubs? Americans go CRAZY for our full contact strip clubs . Definately try out Kingdom on St-Laurent or Club Downtown on Ste-Catherine.

If you really wanna go out of your way for world class strippers, try Pink Paradise in Laval
    CHRIS Rice aka DJ-X
    http://www.iamdjx.com

Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Denon MC6000, Numark TT200, Midi Fighter

Hah thanks for the recommendation. The way I look at it is I can get full contact stripping whenever I want, with no need to tip. heh

I'll let the friends know, though. Nothing like walking into a strip club with two hot chicks.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

Divided we stand
    United we fall