Why you should have ordered the physical TP2 upgrade
    Tech Mentor

Default Why you should have ordered the physical TP2 upgrade

Pay once, get the Oh-my-god-I-got-coloured-waveforms-now-feeling twice (I got my serial earlier through email). Also, they threw in a $10 beatport coupon.

I can't figure out why they charge the same for the physical and download upgrade. The coupon, packaging, printing, DVD + case, shipping, that all adds up to a pretty large sum (which I had rather just had as a discount actually, but still!)

Beatport here I come!
    Dell XPS 15 1080p -|- Kontrol X1 -|- Kontrol F1 -|- Akai LPD8 -|- Audio 6 -|- Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5 -|- 2 * Reloop RP-4000 M3Ds

Quote Originally Posted by StephanV View Post
    Pay once, get the Oh-my-god-I-got-coloured-waveforms-now-feeling twice (I got my serial earlier through email). Also, they threw in a $10 beatport coupon.

I can't figure out why they charge the same for the physical and download upgrade. The coupon, packaging, printing, DVD + case, shipping, that all adds up to a pretty large sum (which I had rather just had as a discount actually, but still!)

Beatport here I come!
    Huh?
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

Tech Mentor

What huh? Just saying why it's better to order the physical TP2 upgrade version.
    Dell XPS 15 1080p -|- Kontrol X1 -|- Kontrol F1 -|- Akai LPD8 -|- Audio 6 -|- Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5 -|- 2 * Reloop RP-4000 M3Ds

Quote Originally Posted by StephanV View Post
    What huh? Just saying why it's better to order the physical TP2 upgrade version.
    Fair, after re-reading I get your point.
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

Depends on where you put the value. When I pay money, I want "stuff". (Boxes/CD's/STICKERS!!!!/Serial Cards/CD, etc...)

I'm willing to wait a week for that.

BUT - if you put the value on having the software on the day of release, then that's where the value is in the download version.

Horses for courses. Give me "stuff" any day of the week!

think like most software it's the licence you're paying for, cost of box will be covered by d/l copy peeps though cos only an e-mail and a link to a file on a server

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

I did the same as you, ordered it and got the serial in an email, but if I didn't order it I would feel robbed! 300 quid for a number? Just seems horrible!

Boxes give the element of joy as you open them, even if you know what it is and basically have been using it for weeks!
    Macbook Pro / Xone 4D / Technic 1210's / Maschine / Traktor Scratch Pro 2
    /Loads of other crap I tend not to use.

The little post office slip arrived in my post box today....well sorta.

My girlfriend found it floating around our front gate in the breeze!

Lucky break!

Tomorrow I will have the TSP2 hardcopy.

Had it installed for a week already!
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin