What is your favorite... - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Vodka and redbull

Rockstar Cola + Capt. Morgan

Jack and ginger... Mmmm jack and ginger
    Traktor Pro 2, Kontrol S4, Midi Fighter (#100 by Ean himself!), blah blah blah

Soundcloud || Facebook

Mine has to be bottles of Sol or cans of Red Stripe. I'm definitely a beer man. No stale, flat shit though!

I was travelling for 2 months in South East Asia the back end of last year. Managed to get a little slot in a bar in Koh Phi Phi Don in Thailand on my journey. Made the mistake of drinking bottles of Chang. Soon enough it all went pear shaped and the resident DJ stepped in!

The Chang stuff in Thailand is lethal! The Thai version has no legal walls to keep within as far as I understand it, so each brew of it are random strengths and the water they use isn't filtered properly either so it adds to the punch.

A good tip for you, if you ever DJ in Thailand, don't EVER try and do a 2 hour set whilst drinking Chang. Like me, you'll probably only last about an hour ten minutes of it before train wrecks become the norm
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

A glass of fine ardbeg, water and schwarze dose. If there is no schwarze then it's club mate!
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

best beer ever = coopers pale ale, or coopers sparkling. Only ever seen them in australia and missed them ever since.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Wizard

Pina Coladas and a Bahama Mama.
    MBP & a i5-2500k/asus p8p67 pro/8gb (1600mhz)ram/ Win7 x64 - Kontrol S4 - KRK 5s

Quote Originally Posted by DJFragger View Post
    Sunny D is a Type of Orange/Citrus Juice. It is Delicious.

Ahh right...like Minute Maid.
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paulmac View Post
    drink water mostly, if im having a alcoholic beverage its usually kopparberg pear cider or magners pear cider
    Dude, I was at a beer festival in Manhattan and these hot Swedish chicks were giving away Kopparberg's pear cider. It was fucking delishus. Hard as shit to find in the states, though.

ALSO! Mix Magners Pear Cider with Firefly Sweet Tea Bourbon. It's heaven in a glass.

In general I'm a beer drinker (and I drink those snooty beers) but in the booth I stick to ketel one on the rocks. Clean, light and simple. Or, if they have it, Level or Ultimate Vodka.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

If we're going snooty, Citadelle gin and 1724 tonic with a cinamon stick. It may cost 18€ a pop but it's god damn delicious

And for the record, Sunny Delight is the most god awful processed kind of fruit juice you can get. If it's gonna be juice, it's gotta be tropicana or home made
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by sarasin View Post
    Ahh right...like Minute Maid.
    Its actually more like a HI-C.. its sugar with some OJ mix. Maybe even less than 10% juice.
    MBP & a i5-2500k/asus p8p67 pro/8gb (1600mhz)ram/ Win7 x64 - Kontrol S4 - KRK 5s

bacardi n coke all day everyday
    Dj F.a.R.h.A.n
    hip hop, house, reggaeton, dancehall, afrobeats, and international.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast