Feature Requests for New DJTT TPro2 VCI-100 Mapping - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    They are working on one. I don't have any details, but I do know they are still working on a mapping and have not abandoned it.

Frankly I'm a little disappointed in the negativity in this thread. Coming out with new products, running the blog, managing the store, troubleshooting broken Midi Fighters (that aren't really broken) and all the other day to day stuff that pops up with the limited staff DJTT has is I'm sure getting in the way of coming out with a T2 mapping.
    speaking as a die hard vci user im with you on this jojo.im still rocking the current mapping and am always finding different and fresh ways to use it.theres loads of amazing music to be found out there whilst waiting for the new mapping which will have to be pretty impressive to beat the current one anyway.i just hope the same people aren't so negative when the massive amount of hard work is presented to us.

Tech Wizard

Not really haters are we?? im certainly not a hater or a fan boy. Just someone who was waiting patiently for weeks to see if the new mapping had arrived. I was going to buy a vci se or arcade but have chosen another route. Lost my patience. Nothing more to it than that. I still love DJTT as I have purchased other stuff. Since Traktor Pro2 as been out now for like months you would of thought a mapping at least would of been developed as a bit more of a priority seen as though there are still quite alot vci owners. Just saying guys, doesnt make me a hater or negative. Im a very positive person. Peace

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by DysfunkDJ View Post
    Not really haters are we?? im certainly not a hater or a fan boy. Just someone who was waiting patiently for weeks to see if the new mapping had arrived. I was going to buy a vci se or arcade but have chosen another route. Lost my patience. Nothing more to it than that. I still love DJTT as I have purchased other stuff. Since Traktor Pro2 as been out now for like months you would of thought a mapping at least would of been developed as a bit more of a priority seen as though there are still quite alot vci owners. Just saying guys, doesnt make me a hater or negative. Im a very positive person. Peace
    no offence meant.i think the problem is that the vci mapping as it stands is so good and efficient and now t2 is out theres too much functionality to be able to easily fit in with the current vci mappings best features without it becoming too complicated.i think the current mapping is worth buying a vci for anyway,and for a complete setup also a pad controller(mpd,trigger finger,etc) or a midifighter for cues,ones shots and things.its the cheapest option and can hold up against the s4 although if you have the money i would say the s4 is a better buy as the vci will undoubtedly fade before the s4 or incarnations of it do.

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by azunderg View Post
    Product support life cycle | End-of-life

Happens with everything, windows ME isn't supported anymore either. Vestax doesn't manufacture the VCI-100 so it's not surprising the TP2 mappings aren't a priority for techtools.

Thanks to Ean and his crew for all the mappings/support they've offered up to this point.

IT WAS ALL FREE ANYWAY.
    They are still selling the VCI at full price in the store. Should they not still be supporting it then?

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scosha View Post
    They are still selling the VCI at full price in the store. Should they not still be supporting it then?
    The SE is listed as out of stock and the arcade is listed as only 3 left, which is probably the last 3 new ones left in the world.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by azunderg View Post
    Product support life cycle | End-of-life

Happens with everything, windows ME isn't supported anymore either. Vestax doesn't manufacture the VCI-100 so it's not surprising the TP2 mappings aren't a priority for techtools.

Thanks to Ean and his crew for all the mappings/support they've offered up to this point.

IT WAS ALL FREE ANYWAY.
    if I can pipe up here for two seconds, but EOL is generally announced, long long before the support ever stops. I think that's why some peeps might be a bit upset.

Successful businesses/companies manage expectations by aligning their customers expectations with their own. A lot of the time this happens through communication.

With that said, if DJTT are planning on releasing a mapping for the VCI-100, and no more after that, they would best serve their customers by announcing as much

Tech Mentor

@dafe

"Successful businesses/companies manage expectations by aligning their customers expectations with their own. A lot of the time this happens through communication."

very nicely put.

Steep learning curve all round much?

Tech Student

I would really like to see the the new sample decks in Traktor 2 added to the mapping. Ideally decks A and B would be songs and C and D would be loaded with 4 samples each that would correspond to the trigger buttons below the platters. This would make me very, very happy.

I just posted the initial version of the VCI-100SE v4.0 mapping here (for those that are interested): http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34931
    Last edited by flashflooder; 08-09-2011 at 01:57 PM.
    Macbook Pro|Traktor Pro 2|VCI-400SE|MF3D|V-Moda LP2's
    soundcloud.com/flashflooder |flashflooder.wordpress.com | facebook page | twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678