OT: Sakura a bloomin'
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default OT: Sakura a bloomin'

It's that time of year again. For those that don't know, the Sakura mark rebirth and all that shit. And what better time for it to happen now than while the country is recovering from such a shit fest. Even here in the big city, there's still a symbolic black cloud over everyone's head. Some products sell out quickly, forced black outs for some people, and you never really know just how creepy walking down a busy shopping district at night with all stores open, yet only the necessary lights on, is until you see it.

To top it all off, the Mayor of Tokyo, on top of all his usual racist and sexist comments, has started dogging his own people saying they shouldn't go out and "have fun". Sorry dick bag... how about a small boost to local shops, while starting the healing process, and not using electricity? The guy is a cunt (American version, not English), so I see no better reason than to go out and enjoy.

So, let's get this mutha started. These were taken at Aoyama Reien a few days ago. No clear weather yet since they've bloomed. Fingers crossed for Sunday and Monday though.

Last edited by kiss-o-matic; 04-09-2011 at 01:56 AM.

Schreiberie Meister Afterhour Ali's Avatar

I just completed my application for this year Red Bull Music Academy in Tokyo.

That is just beautiful. Japan is one of the countries that excites me the most.

How is it living in Tokyo anyways right now?
    DJDiscourse.com — the new DJ community

Some beautiful photos there man.

What's the difference between an american and an english cunt btw...?
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

I guess he means that he is an asshole rather than a female copulatory organ

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    I guess he means that he is an asshole rather than a female copulatory organ
    it means both in english english. ie REAL english. i dno if it means something different in the US!
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Have you ever called a woman cunt and got away with it? (Even if you're into dirty talking).

I'd rather use it for swearing.

Quote Originally Posted by kiss-o-matic View Post
    It's that time of year again. For those that don't know, the Sakura mark rebirth and all that shit. And what better time for it to happen now than while the country is recovering from such a shit fest. Even here in the big city, there's still a symbolic black cloud over everyone's head. Some products sell out quickly, forced black outs for some people, and you never really know just how creepy walking down a busy shopping district at night with all stores open, yet only the necessary lights on, is until you see it.

To top it all off, the Mayer of Tokyo, on top of all his usual racist and sexist comments, has started dogging his own people saying they shouldn't go out and "have fun". Sorry dick bag... how about a small boost to local shops, while starting the healing process, and not using electricity? The guy is a cunt (American version, not English), so I see no better reason than to go out and enjoy.

So, let's get this mutha started. These were taken at Aoyama Reien a few days ago. No clear weather yet since they've bloomed. Fingers crossed for Sunday and Monday though.

Hey dude!

Thanks for sharing!

I have a mate in Hokkaido (Shari) that I have not heard from since all of this.

Do you know the extent of the damage in that area?

I know his wife and kid were evacuated...but thats the last i heard.

Any info you might have would be awesome!

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

HedgeHog: Congrats! I'm sure you'll love it here. Life however, at the moment is a little awkward. Nobody is bitching b/c people up North got so hammered. I can only say my life is "annoying".

Since the quake almost 1 month ago, my gym has just today opened back up, and it will only stay open until 6PM "until further notice" (this is to save electricity). Most other public gyms are doing the same, and I'm fed up w/ the high cost of private ones. Mine has an olympic size pool which is the clencher.

The 23-wards are not having blackouts forced on them, but the parts of Tokyo outside the 23 wards, and the surrounding prefectures (Chiba, Saitama, Kanagawa, etc.) have 3 hours per day where they have no electricity. I'm told this will keep up basically until they build another reactor. The electric company simply can't keep up w/ the demand, and Summer is just around the corner.

While most food products are back on the shelves, you can usually buy only 1 at a time of certain items (milk and water mainly... and of course yogurt if you're lucky enough to find it). I am now under strict orders by my wife to not by anything North of Chiba, so I have to check the labels for produce from there.

Finally, there are aftershocks daily, including one that was 7.1 last night. O_o

I have a mate in Hokkaido (Shari) that I have not heard from since all of this.
    Do you know the extent of the damage in that area?
    I don't know for sure, but I think only the southern shores would've gotten anything at all, and that should be quite weak. The more populated parts of Hokkaido are way inland. Chances are your mate is fine.

What's the difference between an american and an english cunt btw...?
    In the UK, everyone is a cunt. If you use it in America, you're probably over stepping your bounds and may get the shit slapped out of you. I actually borrowed the term from a Scotish friend of mine, who happens to be female. Apparently she has a friend in her life she doesn't think too highly of.

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Have you ever called a woman cunt and got away with it? (Even if you're into dirty talking).

I'd rather use it for swearing.
    My g/f is usually the one who pulls this word out....

Its even worse coming from a womans mouth.....seriously....
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"

Quote Originally Posted by kiss-o-matic View Post
    I don't know for sure, but I think only the southern shores would've gotten anything at all, and that should be quite weak. The more populated parts of Hokkaido are way inland. Chances are your mate is fine.

thanks dude!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast