Cd ripping programme for mac
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Cd ripping programme for mac

Im doing this pre 2000 mix train and i need to rip some of my original cd's to my macbook to use in traktor, anyone recommend me a good programme to use that will rip them and maybe create all the id3 tags etc so they will sound well in traktor... need answers asap pls haha im up next on the train
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

itunes and tuneup?
    DJM800 | 2xCDJ2000 | RMX1000 | Adidas HD25's
    2011 MBP | Traktor 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Scratch Live | SL2
    Mac Pro | Ableton | Access Virus C | Maschine
    Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter

Tech Mentor

itunes?

ah fair enough, just play em in there and save them yeah? tbh i have never bothered ripping any of my cd's and i need to start gettin them done cheers guys
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

Stick your CD in itunes and choose import cd from the bottom left hand corner

You will then need to rename the songs if they aren't purchased CDs...

If they are itunes will automatically name the songs...

I am amazed you didn't know this :eek:

NB in itunes preferences, make sure your import settings are custom > 320 mp3

I would also check both the boxes about allowing itunes to organise your music for you.
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

cool will do, they are all bought purchased cd singles just have never got round to ripping them to my laptop, now i have gone totally digital i need to make a start on them...

Tech Wizard

There's a nice app called Max, i use a lot:
    http://sbooth.org/Max/

its great, if you dont want to rip all the cd's to itunes and have organized in the "itunes way" it's very nice.

Ed_
    Macbook Pro 15 + iPad 2
    A&H XONE:92
    Tehcnics 1210 mk2
    Traktor Scratch Pro
    Xone K2 + Kontrol X1 + Kontrol F1

ive just started doing it via itunes and its quite simply fantastic lol...how easy is that, insert cd click yes and then maybe 30 seconds later my cd single is now stored on my macbook in 320kbs mp3 ready for traktor haha..love it

i know how to set it to import at 320kbs but how do you get it to set that as default anyone?

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

It should the settings when you change it in the preferneces>general>import settings box. You'll need to do custom, but mine stays once I do it.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast