DJ Wala's Electro/House Tenminmix
    Tech Mentor

Default DJ Wala's Electro/House Tenminmix

Sup DJTT!
    Just hoping some of you could give me some feedback on a quick tenminmix I made. The tracklist is on soundcloud. Feel free to leave a comment, and your two cents.
    Thanks!

Tech Mentor

Bumping for feedback please!
    Come on! 40 views and no replies?!

Tech Wizard

the keys of the songs seem to clash with each other. maybe try fading one song out completely before the main melody for the next song start playing so that the different keys dont clash. i feel like a few of your transitions would've sounded better if you finished fading into the next song 1 or 2 bars sooner.

in the transition from heartbreaker to fight club, it seemed like the phrasing was a little bit off. i'm not too sure on this so someone should double check me, but it seems like right before the vocals for fight club come in, theres an extra 4 beats after a phrase from heartbreaker ends and it kinda threw me off. although i'm not too familiar with the dada life song so i might be wrong.

we have similar tastes in music! who did the remix of the justin timberlake song? and i love that nadia ali song at the end! haven't heard it before. sounds like avicii maybe?