i need help please
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Student

Default i need help please

hi everyone can anyone help me ...... since im new to the world of dj......i have a problem setting up......i have hercules rmx mapped with traktor pro with traktor control .....numark m6 usb hooked with numark ndx 400 and NI audio2 dj.....everything seems to be ok ...but my headphone does not work on the m6 what to do please........
    email me at vrook007@yahoo.ca
    thanks

Why would we email you when we can have a discussion where everybody can pitch in right here?

I call BS, for a mutlitude of reasons, but one being that RMX has a decent soundcard already...
    CDJ400s, Ecler Nuo, XD 53
    KRK RP8sFG

BS or one post wonder who wont come back
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Tech Student

sorry guys if i offended anyone ....love this forum great information

oh, no. we just joke like idiots when we dont have an answer sometimes. and theres alot of spam sometimes
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Traktor Version? If you have Pro 2 The Audio 2 will become your default output when you plug it in.
    Where do you have your headphones plugged into? The RMX or the Audio 2?
    A screenshot of your audio settings would be helpful.
    Provide as much info as you can
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Student

hi jester.... i will get back to you with the screen shot.......traktor version is pro 1 ......audio is set to the dj2 interface....headphone is on the numark m6 usb............cheers

Quote Originally Posted by traben 77 View Post
    hi jester.... i will get back to you with the screen shot.......traktor version is pro 1 ......audio is set to the dj2 interface....headphone is on the numark m6 usb............cheers
    There's your problem. If you're using the Audio 2 as your interface, you can't use the headphone output on the numark (without fiddling around a bit). Why don't you just plug your headphones into the Audio 2?

And when he said Traktor version he meant 1.2.x or whatever, not just whether or not you have TP2.

And as a side note, please stop using so many dots...........
    A single full stop or comma will usually suffice.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Quote Originally Posted by Jester.NZ View Post
    Traktor Version? If you have Pro 2 The Audio 2 will become your default output when you plug it in.
    On a Mac yes. Not so sure this happens on Windows though!?
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    And as a side note, please stop using so many dots...........
    A single full stop or comma will usually suffice.
    I love these forums. An educational experience on all fronts with even literary lessons given by our resident tutor, FullEnglishPint, every Monday morning!
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast