Tempo Fader out of wack in 1.4 firmware

Default Tempo Fader out of wack in 1.4 firmware

The moment I touch my tempo faders and reset it back to the center the tempo does not restore back to the original bmp! The other decks get screwed up as well. How I can fix and able to see the full tempo spectrum. Graphically it only moves a little bit. Help Once I fix this issue I will be loving the TSI 1.4 using TP2.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by JDT-NYC View Post
    The moment I touch my tempo faders and reset it back to the center the tempo does not restore back to the original bmp! The other decks get screwed up as well. How I can fix and able to see the full tempo spectrum. Graphically it only moves a little bit. Help Once I fix this issue I will be loving the TSI 1.4 using TP2.
    I think this is part of the high resolution "hack" made in FW and Mapping of 1.4 Version.
    You only got that small room of speed adjustment, but this small room is really precise.
    If you want to get the old way back you need to edit the midimapping.

The moment I touch my tempo faders and reset it back to the center the tempo does not restore back to the original bmp
    You have to hold shift for it to reset.

The other decks get screwed up as well.
    what exactly do you mean?

How I can fix and able to see the full tempo spectrum. Graphically it only moves a little bit.
    You can't. as EuphoricF said, that's part of the way they achieve such high resolution on the pitch faders.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES