Traktor Pro 2 Explorer Issue

Default Traktor Pro 2 Explorer Issue

So I finally made the jump to TP2 and I wanted to start fresh. I reorganized my music and made folders by genre on my external so that I could have all of them in iTunes when I just want to play music and only some genre's in TP2 (I hated sorting by BPM to find Manson or Rammstein come up). I'm redoing my play lists and adding everything into the collection again now and for one reason or another it hate my house music folder. When I select it it doesn't show any of the songs in there and I can't expand it to get to the folders underneath it. It doesn't mind my hip hop, DnB, dubstep, billboard folders at all. I searched but couldn't find anything. Anyone have any clues? Thanks!
    Traktor Pro 2, Kontrol S4, Midi Fighter (#100 by Ean himself!), blah blah blah

Soundcloud || Facebook

Bump?

I still haven't been able to figure this out.

Soundcloud || Facebook

did you move the files them selves around?
    if you have tp1 see if it works there
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by theory28 View Post
    did you move the files them selves around?
    if you have tp1 see if it works there
    It worked in TP1 no problem. I actually went to boot it all up to play for some friends and just mess around last Saturday and it got hung up right at the end of loading collection. I let it sit for like 15 min, nada. I force quit it, restarted it, and same deal. I went and looked an for some reason tracks in both my dubstep folder and house music folder had some corrupted tracks. No clue how or why but my comp wouldn't open them (finder had some serious issues) and I couldn't delete them. Long story short I think they were what was causing my issue and I lost both folders to what I now refer to as "the void". I had most of my music backed up thankfully on an old external but still had lost some new stuff I got from beatport. The kind folks at beatport understood and let me redownload my tracks. All is good now. Mixed in key is doing its thing on the files I redownloaded and I'm gonna give it another go however both TP1 and TP2 start up flawlessly. I had just reorganized my music too, took all day. Oh well haha.

That being said my network savvy friend said he is going to give me a program that will automatically back up my files to his 16tb drobo (storage server) when I add new things.

Moral of the story - BACK UP YOUR FILES!

Soundcloud || Facebook