DJX750 Channel issues...

Default DJX750 Channel issues...

Hey

I have my Radius 2000 media players plugged into channels 1 and 2, and my audio 2 dj plugged into 3 and 4.
    The problem im having is that if channel 1 and 2 is selected, channel 3 and 4 can still be heared, and likewise, if channel 3 and 4 is selected, channels 1 and 2 can still be heared.
    Whats with this?
    thanks

What do you mean by 'selected'? can't you just turn down the line faders?
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

There are channel selector knobs. So you can select which channels you want on the crossfader. No matter which i choose, the others are always audible

If a channel is not assigned to the x-fader, it's controlled solely by the line fader. So if you have the x-fader assigned to 1&2 and the line faders up on 3&4, you'll hear 3&4 the whole time.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    If a channel is not assigned to the x-fader, it's controlled solely by the line fader. So if you have the x-fader assigned to 1&2 and the line faders up on 3&4, you'll hear 3&4 the whole time.
    what he said...common sense really. or if the faders are down, and you can still hear them, although at a lower level, then its either time to replace faders or theres a 'cross talk' issue somewhere...the joys of unbalanced audio
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

or it could be faulty.

my djx700 i had as a backup mixer eventually dropped all phono channels and you could hear the other channels very faintly no matter how the mixer was setup with selected and assigned channels.

so i threw it in the bin.

Quote Originally Posted by josh@firestorm View Post
    so i threw it in the bin.
    Binhammer!!!!!!